HP F1903 19 inch LCD Monitor

Good WOOT! But I already have one!

HP is a good brand and that’s what we have a lot of!

Go for it. Good size monitor for those of ‘us’ who are sort of blind but not that old! lol

Night all

honeynugg

Great woot. I have no where to put it since I’m having to burn my computer desk for heat this winter.

bad woot…

Compusa had like what $199 19 Inch LCD awhile ago…

and staples has one for $199 during black friday…

and they are ALL New too…

Here is the review of it at PC World – http://www.pcworld.com/reviews/chart_test_report/0,chid,5995,prodid,23469,00.asp

3 out of 5 stars – “Handsome metallic unit turns in disappointing performance.”

Some more information about this monitor:

Display
Diagonal Size 19"
Viewable Size 19"
Dot Pitch / Pixel Pitch 0.294 mm
Max Resolution 1280 x 1024 / 75 Hz
Max Sync Rate (V x H) 76 Hz x 82 kHz
******Response Time 20 ms *******
Controls / Adjustments Brightness, contrast, H/V position, sharpness, clock
Display Screen Coating Anti-glare, anti-static
Interface DVI, VGA (HD-15)
Image Color Temperature 9300K, adjustable, 6500K
Image Brightness 250 cd/m2
Image Contrast Ratio 500:1
Image Max H-View Angle 130
Image Max V-View Angle 120
Video Input
Analog Video Signal RGB
Digital Video Standard Digital Visual Interface (DVI)
Expansion / Connectivity
Interfaces 1 x VGA - 15 pin HD D-Sub (HD-15)
1 x DVI-I - 29 pin combined DVI
Miscellaneous
Cables Included 1 x VGA cable
Flat Panel Mount Interface 100 x 100 mm
Features Locking device keyhole (cable lock)
Compliant Standards Plug and Play, TCO '03, CE, CSA, TUV GS, ISO 13406-2, ISO 9241, NOM
Power
Form Factor External
Voltage Required AC 120/230 V ( 50/60 Hz )
Power Consumption Operational 40 Watt
Power Consumption Stand by / Sleep 2 Watt
Manufacturer Warranty
Service & Support 1 year warranty
Service & Support Details Limited warranty - parts and labor - 1 year
Environmental Parameters
Min Operating Temperature 41 F
Max Operating Temperature 95 F
Humidity Range Operating 20 - 80%

Too expensive, not exactly a great deal. Gotta love the $5 shipping though.

Argh! That may be a good price compared to the original retail, but not in regards to the new ones available…or their features for that matter. There’s a couple at Tiger Direct around $240-260 new that put this one to shame.

Brilliant !!! I just wish my kids hadn’t milked me dry for Christmas. Happy wooting!

Jeesh, not even 1600x1200. I’ve been doing this too long, now I’m complaining like the cretinous mob.

Nice model. Only drawback is price and refurbished. You can get 19" for less than $200 from Office Depot. I agree this model has more bells and whistels, but price maters :slight_smile:

BTW, Why you stick only one photo on the front page. When this monitor had different adjustments (like Pivot and height), provide that photos too. That helps the average buyer who is not into the computers.

$5 shipping? WoW now thats Woot!!

Careful! Had 2 HP 17"s go bad in the last week…just after 1 year warranty expired!

Awesome price, and nice woot. The pixel redraw rate is 25 ms though, so for me it’s too slow (possibility of ghosting). Plus, my 17" LCD works fine for me–when I got it I even thought it was bigger than what I need. Still, nice woot.

I’m sorry, but at this price - stay away! I picked up a Envision 19" for $250, no rebates using www.edealinfo.com. You can get comparable quality LCDs, rebate or no, for around this price - brand new. Better deals are out there, with a full year (or three) warranty.

This is actually a good price on this model… Froogle has it 300-600. Obviously, I can’t go out to the store and have a look at one, but I bet at 300-600 for 19 inch LCD, it’s pretty crispy. Too bad I probably can’t talk the woman into it. :'P

Just because it says Refurb, Dosent mean it is reconditioned.
Could be overstock that were sent back to the company.
Do you REALLY think that 500-1000+ people are going to send these things back, if they did i doubt woot would try to rip us off and have us buy them.

deja vu… was just talking with my girlfriend about getting a $200 LCD for her but a few hours ago. after finding some reviews, it looks like this isn’t the one however.

please allow me to contribue:
http://www.ecoustics.com/pcw/reviews/118682

Did you hear the Podcast?

It said “this is the last new item alert for 2005”

Is there no woot tommorrow night or just no podcast?

Just Wondering,
Cegarrett

Tons of them at eBay for $229.
“Move along folks, nothing to see here”
To bad! I missed the good one last night and I bet the next few will be duds like tonight.
Hey WOOT crew how about a portable multi-media player for under $350?

KIMO+</color></h1>

To see some comparable ones at Newegg, and their pricing, try this link:

http://tinyurl.com/dp57h