HP Fiesta

HP i7core, in title it says bluetooth but in specs it says no bluetooth, which is it???
On another note, wasn’t this laptop was selling for $661 in the last laptop frenzy.

The model they list here does come with bluetooth, so unless they clarify otherwise, assume yes.

I’ve had one of these for the last year and paid less than this, but mine has a slightly slower processor. I don’t know if this exact one has been listed for less, but the ones I’ve seen go by in the last couple months for less than this also had subtle differences - little less ram, no finger print reader, etc.

Speaking of which, that fingerprint reader. It seemed so stupid and pointless initially. I’ve grown to love it.

We’ve confirmed this has Bluetooth.

And I looked up past sales for this in our database and it shows the same price for previous sales.

Does it have backlit chicklet keyboard?

It is not refurbished, it is reconditioned. It does have blue tooth. You can not get this much power from HP.

It has no instructions and and you get a little 9 page manual on windows 8.1

no

What’s the difference between reconditioned and refurbished? And what you mean you cannot get this much power from HP?

A “factory reconditioned” item was returned, inspected, and restored to fully working condition by the original manufacturer or a certified partner. And the original manufacturer stands behind it with a warranty. It’s as close to new as you can get without technically being “new”.

Refurbished covers everything from buyers’ remorse returns and products whose defects have been repaired by the pros to damaged packaging and discontinued items. If you can accept their checkered past, refurbs have a lot of love to give.

Anyone know if the i7 has a second hard drive bay? It would be nice to have a solid state boot drive with a 1TB data drive.