HP Inkjet Wireless e-All-in-One Printer

I had the 3250 for all 2 hours…

It would not sync up with my wireless connection, I tried and tried, called HP and they could not help.

I returned it and bought a canon wireless and it worked with 25 minutes, I had all 3 of my laptops done within 60 minutes

Sorry for the problems. Email support@woot.com and explain what you’ve tried to resolve the issue. They’ll probably have some other options for you.

Standard Connectivity: (1) USB 2.0, 802.11b/g/n wireless

Yes it does have USB 2.0 (on both models)

I have the 3520, which I purchased at a warehouse store back in February for significantly more (ouch). I used the printer to print hundreds of envelopes and never had an issue with paper jams. I have, however, had issues with the wireless. I discovered that when the printer goes into sleep mode, it will drop the connection. It also sometimes just randomly drops the connection. Turning the printer off and back on again fixes it, though. If you need a printer/scanner for occasional jobs at home, this will do the trick. If you work from home and print often, you might want to consider something else.

they will tell you to contact microsystems who will not respond to email or phone

I’m sorry you had a bad experience. Per the email from CS, they did tell you to get back with them if you had any problems at all. I’ve alerted them to your situation so they are waiting for your email.

Again, sorry this was so frustrating.

I got a color wireless laser copier/printer recently.

Wow, the difference is amazing!

I got tired of ink going bad if you don’t use it enough, and the copies on the new printer are great.

Followed instructions out of the box. Printer setup is saying I don’t have the correct setup cartridges for Cyan, Magenta, and Black. Yellow works just fine. Google search shows I have to contact HP under warranty to get new setup cartridges. WTF WOOT?? Thanks for the scanner?

EDIT: Apparently I can order the setup ink for 10 dollars MORE than the actual printer. I’ve been printerless for years because of shit like this. My wife will never understand.

I bought the 4620 (Not good…)

I was familiar with the printer model (I had bought a brand new one in the past from a brick-and-mortar retailer) and had no issues with it for a good while.

I wanted one for the kids to use, and although I knew the ink was expensive this deal did not sound too bad.

I was expecting to receive brand new setup Ink cartridges, but oh surprise! Although the cartridges came in nicely packed, you could tell they had been used and some of them ARE ALMOST EMPTY.

The diagnostic report shows some of the cartridges were first install and used in Dec 2012.

Took several attempts (15+ )to get the print head aligned, and even after using the head cleaning option the print outs come out with streak marks, huge ink-less(blank) spots and smeared.

The stats on the printer have not been reset, if this had been properly serviced and refurbished, I would think the stats would have been reset.

Tray paper sensor is faulty, asking to insert paper and press OK even though the tray is full.

Woot, I’ve contacted your customer support. I would expect a refund for this (even I have to pay to ship this back to you).

Based on the quality of the product and other comments on this thread, it is evident they are selling scrap. (I would suggest you guys pick the more carefully)

I am huge Woot fan and promoter, hope we don’t let 50 bucks change that….

Thanks!

“Based on the quality of the product and other comments on this thread, it is evident they (YOUR SUPPLIER) are selling scrap. (I would suggest you guys pick them (YOUR SUPPLIERS) more carefully)”

Thanks

I’m sorry to hear about your experience! It looks like this printer came with a 90 Day Image Microsystems warranty. Have you contacted them yet? If you need further assistance, please don’t hesitate to email Woot Member Services. support@woot.com

received this item and it will not even power up! very disappointing, i have contacted woot support!

I received mine today. It looks like the company that refurbished it didn’t bother resetting the ink cartridges. I’m getting the default “Protected Cartridge(s)
Replace Cartridges.” error on the screen. Can’t even use it as a scanner until this is fixed.

I contacted customer support, you better not give me a default response to contact the manufacturer. I don’t feel like sitting on hold with India for the rest of the evening.

Some collateral to not give me a generic response: There is currently a BUG wrapped in a cocoon nestled nicely underneath the scanner. Here’s a lovely picture of my new friend while I wait for your response:

…tick tock.

I’m very sorry to hear that you guys are experiencing issues with your purchase. It sounds like you’ve already contacted Woot Member Services and are awaiting a response.

If you are unable to find an answer/assistance please let us know here in the forum and we’ll be sure to find a way to resolve the issue.

I received mine in the original box, but it was obvious it had been taped and not original packaging. My printer will not recognize that the cartridges are in the printer. DOA. Waste of an hour with tech support. Contacted woot support tonight. Hadn’t bought from woot in a while, and never concerned with refurb, but I am thinking this thing was not ever really fixed. Very disappointing experience.

I knew the printer was refurbished - purchased other refurbished items before and never dissatisfied until now. While the ink cartridges were wrapped in plastic and looked new, they were anything but - one is less than half and the color on the alignment is light. Thumbs down on this one.

I’m very sorry to hear that you folks received your purchases in the conditions you described.

Please email into Woot Member Services at support@woot.com and let them know what happened. They’ll be more than happy to help answer and assist with any questions or concerns you might have about your purchase.

I posted a similar dissatisfaction with the printer here after it arrived - almost no ink and the box looked like it had gone through a war. I e-mailed Woot support as one response suggested, and haven’t received a reply. Next request is to have my account closed. The quality of this item is disgraceful and it sounds like I’m in the majority. Thumbs way down.

forgot to mention that Wood has never responded.

Sorry for the problem. I’ll ping CS from this end. If you could please check your spam/junk folders. More often than not, the email is there. If you use an email client (e.g. Outlook), check the spam by logging directly into your email via a browse.

Update: CS responded on 8/17. Pls check your spam or holler if you need the email resent.