HP Laptops & Tablets

Ugh, so much money for so little screen res. I’ve already dented the case of my work elitebook (after 2 months) - that never happened with my Lenovo thinkpad over 2 years of travel.

I see the squirrel is back. Except woot is not auto changing the spelling to squarryl.

The squarryl disappeared again, alas.

I don’t understand why they went to all the trouble to create computers.woot and then put computers on the main site.

Incidentally, I got one of the 17" Envy Touchscreen laptops from an earlier sale and I love it. The only thing that even hinted at refurbished was the sticker on the box.

Guess you were just lucky for those years and are lucky no more. Even MacBook Pro cases dent when dropped accidentally.

I was told this was the quickest way to get a response. I have been loyally recruiting new Wooters. I got one person to order a laptop for his son going to college, and he lives in Arkansas. It was ordered 10 days ago, and was supposed to be delivered on time, and when he checked this morning (he is leaving tomorrow afternoon to take his son to college) it told him that the computer was being delivered to Oregon.

If you check my woot history, you will see I’ve been doing this for quite some time, and I’ve never had as much trouble with woot as I have this year. And now I’m losing credibility because I thought this would be a positive experience for my co-worker, but instead it’s a huge headache and hassle. Please get back to me today and I will ensure you have the proper information to follow up immediately.

Loyal Wooter: Zach

I was about to post the exact same thought!

This tablet does not even have a front/back camera. It’s very sad…

How long did it take to ship? I bought one last week, and it still hasn’t shipped.

Hi there. This is shipping directly from the vendor and will ship out in 3-5 days as stated on the sale. Today is the 3rd business day. Hang in there. :happy:

I ordered my HP Envy 17 five days ago and it still hasn’t shipped. Perhaps only business days count…

Yes, it will ship out in 3-5 business days. Thank you for your patience.

this
HP 14" Core i7 EliteBook with 250GB HD

was received. just in time for school.

upon charging::

error message

HP Battery Alert
The system has detected the storage capacity of the battery stated below to be very low. For optimal performance, this battery may need to be replaced.
Primary (internal) Battery (601)
ENTER - Continue Startup
For more information, please visit: HP PCs - Resolving Diagnostic Errors that Display During Startup | HP® Customer Support.

my faith is being tested. how does a refurb ship without working right out of the box.
im seriously questioning quality control by hP. LOL. duh.
shoot happens tho.
whats a loyal wooter do?

If you haven’t already, please email into support@woot.com and let them know what you’re expereincing.

They’ll be more than happy to answer any questions or concerns you have about your purchase.

I bought a ENVY 17.3" Full-HD i7 Touch Laptop in August. The WiFi card stopped working last week. Refurbished…90 day warranty expired. Will not buy another refurbished laptop from HP or Woot. However, I LOVE WOOT!!! I will just stay away from electronics.

I bought the HP laptop refurbished from Woot and a few weeks after the 90 day warranty expired, the laptop stopped working. Oh well. Thanks Woot…