HP & Lenovo All-In-One Desktops

Anyone know if the Beats AIOs come with Beats cans, or is the hook on the side just for show.

Does not come with external speakers. Built in:

Speakers: Integrated Quad Speakers and integrated Quad Subwoofers

The hook, according to PCWorld:
There’s even a handy hook that pulls out from the left side for you to hang your matching Beats headphones on.

Sorry if my question has been asked before on other sales, but the description on the HP ENVY 23-O014 mentions an external DVD drive. However, I don’t see that item in the pictures. Is it actually incorporated into the machine?

Thanks!

The vendor sent us pics and looks like that wasn’t included. It’s noted in the box though:

In the box:

HP ENVY 23-O014 23" TouchSmart All-in-One Computer, 23" Full-HD IPS Touchscreen, Intel Core i5-4570T 2.9GHz, 8GB DDR3, 1TB Solid-State Hybrid Drive, 802.11n, Bluetooth, Win8
USB Keyboard & Mouse
USB SuperMulti DVD±RW Drive
AC Adapter

Thanks for calling this out. I was almost buying this as I assumed AIO meant AIO, not AIO assuming you don’t mind cables running to everything.
ARGH
Though when the last time I used a DVD was, is anyone’s guess

Buyer beware re: HP ENVY 23". My refurbished unit arrived cosmetically perfect. But after several attempts to transfer over all the media files from my current laptop onto this all-in-one resulted in a “blue screen” hard disk error. Running diagnostics revealed that everything was a-ok, but that wasn’t the case. Just trying to update windows resulted in the same hard disk error. After multiple attempts, I threw in the towel and submitted a return request to woot; and that return is under process… But final thought: buyer beware on this particular HP refurb unit.