HP OfficeJet 4110 All-In-One Printer

Welcome to the HP OfficeJet 4110 All-In-One Printer topic page for Thursday, April 14th. Please post your questions, experiences, or pricing comments here.

I’m wondering about this one… Is this printer really THAT old? I think I actually gave one like this to my folks…

One plus is the ADF scanner/fax as long as the paper you are scanning isn’t ‘sticky’.

(this is where a dorkass would say 1st post)

ummm… I needed one of these in '95. lol.

Meet you all at WOOTERS for breakfast…Later.

decent woot for humpday!

Looks allright, but I just bought and Epson R200 and love it.

W4L

Woot For Life

JonesPhotog

Don’t do it! Great price but it’ll cost lot$ in HP ink…

[quote user=“dwin902”]is this first post?[/quote]no

seems like kinda a lame woot… oh well

Totally unrelated- Anybody buy an extra MP3 player the other night that you’d want to part with?
It would be perfect for a 13 year old I know who can’t afford the brand name mac-compatible players. :wink:

meg03mail-woot@yahoo.com

[quote user=“dwin902”]is this first post?[/quote][size=18:253491bb02][/size:253491bb02] Absolutely Not.

HP OfficeJet 4110 All-In-One Printer
As seen on Saved By The Bell?
$84.99 + $5 Shipping and Handling

Do you love the ‘90s? Is your CD changer loaded with discs by the Crash Test Dummies and Color Me Badd? Is the waistline of your baggy jeans hanging somewhere below your pelvis? Do the names “Kato Kaelin” and “Kenneth Starr” send you into nostalgic reveries? Do you still wear your hair in “the Rachel,” whether you’re a woman or not?

Then return with us now to those thrilling days of yesteryear. Under the hood, the HP OfficeJet 4110 All-in-One is pure 21st century, but its look is straight outta the Clinton administration. It can copy, fax, scan and print with the best of them, at resolutions and speeds that seemed like science fiction just a decade ago, while bringing that priceless Golden-Age-of-Dilbert vibe to your home, office, or home office.

So let’s see: a fly appliance like this, from a sweet, tasty manufacturer like HP, for this few bones? Schwing! In there! Phat! Mad props! There’s only one way to stop this torrent of played-out slang: buy the OfficeJet 4110 All-in-One right now!

Features:
Condition: New, retail
Do it all—print, fax, scan, and copy (up to legal size)-from one small, powerful machine.
Print laser-quality black text and up to 4800-optimized dpi color images
Scan up to 20 loose pages in a single session.
Fax fast in black or color using the 33.6 Kbps modem
Black and White Copy Speed: 4 ppm
Black and White Horizontal Resolution: 1200 dpi
Black and White Print Speed: 12 ppm
Black and White Vertical Resolution: 1200 dpi
Color Copy Speed: 2 ppm
Color Horizontal Resolution: 4800 dpi
Color Print Speed: 10 ppm
Color Vertical Resolution: 1200 dpi
Fax Page Memory Capacity: 70
Max Scan Resolution: 600×1200
Media Sizes Accepted: Envelope – DL (110mm x 220mm), Envelope – US # 10 (4.125” x 9.5”), Labels, Sheet – US Executive (7.25” x 10.5”), Sheet – US Legal (8.5” x 14”), Sheet – US Letter (8.5” x 11”)
Paper Handling Support: Envelopes, Iron-On Transfers, Labels, Paper (Glossy Cut Sheet), Paper (Standard Cut Sheet), Photo Paper, Transparencies
Printer Type: Thermal Inkjet
What’s in the Box:
HP OfficeJet 4110 all-in-one
HP black inkjet and tri-color inkjet cartridges
Power and Phone cords
Output and document trays
Setup poster
User’s guide
HP Photo & Imaging software on CD-ROM[/img]

hmmmm. Think I’ll pass.

Getting the hang of this.

NO spammers on first page. WOOT!!!

$85. I pay about $70 for Toner on my Old HP. Too bad I already have a eorking printer. :smiley:

not for me … goodnight everyone and i’m sure i’ll see you tomorrow!

Whiner List

gallopingcowbith - 1
trailernik - 1
rocuckooshiv - 2
mac daddy - 1
Total - 4

yeahhhhh :stuck_out_tongue:

cool woot, good price.

www.mobilereviews.net

BOC? when?

Lol, it does look like an old fax machine. Love the Saved by the Bell reference. Screech was just at my school actually. Froogle = $120

http://www.craigandjamiearepoor.com b/c screech would want you too

I’ll stick with the Lexmark All in One that I got from here!
It kicks serious bootay!
(Oh, and it looks totaly modern, not Clinton Era with no “stains” on it)