HP OfficeJet 4110 All-In-One Printer

Why is there a picture of my girlfriend in that printer??

Wow and after deletes… 1st post 2nd page (^_-) … Im just waiting on that photo shop contest! I hope its a fun one this week.

Also…[size=24:23772dd755] WOOT OFF[/size:23772dd755] PLEASE

costco has the newer unit for 89.99. it’s got a picbridge port.

not for me

Lame… ink probably costs $45 a cartridge…

Where’s the dang RadioShark I’ve been hoping for?

:wink:

Bad, Naughty, Wicked, Evil Woot!!! :evil:
There is but one punishment here in the Castle Anthrax …
GET US SOME BETTER WOOT! :lol:

[size=18:d6960df22c][color=red:d6960df22c]
BORING…

Come on Woot off already !!![/color][/size:d6960df22c]

This is a nice little printer what not you are right the ink is higher but the print head’s are built into each cart.

Need a driver for that sound card. www.thedriverdepot.com

Same product on sale (new) at amazon.com for 69.99

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/stores/offering/list/-/B000090WF3/all/ref=dp_pb_a/002-4565333-2116804

buy it now ebay 39.99

Isn’t it almost time for a Woot Off?

And

When is Woot 2.0?

Already got my laser multifuntion, not this one tonight.

more deals , go to http://www.dealstudio.com Update frequently.

Have a good night!

[quote user=“BlindWilly”]Isn’t it almost time for a Woot Off?

And

When is Woot 2.0?[/quote]

alright alright … can someone explain to me the infamous woot off?

[quote user=“Totalfixation”]D-a-m-n one post short…so close for first post try.[/quote]Soooo close. So very, very, very, close. Can’t you smell the bytes? Those free electrons that separate you from the best, the fastest, the coolest. You can almost taste the victory, so wrongfully denied you by your lazy fingers, and your empty mind. Maybe you should try again tomorrow. And perhaps provide a link to some retarded, or shall I say “mentally challenged” website offering great deals on more crap you don’t need or want, or even care about. Yes, try again tomorrow. And if you should fail again, then there’s always another evening to waste, as you wait for the hour of humiliation to return.
BTW BEST OF LUCK!!!

Refurb - Not new. If you’re going to quote comparisons, pay attention to the details please.

[size=24:1b4356adf5]I stayed up for this???[/size:1b4356adf5]

[quote user=“astarfalling”][quote user=“BlindWilly”]Isn’t it almost time for a Woot Off? And When is Woot 2.0?[/quote]alright alright … can someone explain to me the infamous woot off?[/quote]Perhaps you can do a google search on woot! FAQs.

[quote user=“bass021”]Same product on sale (new) at amazon.com for 69.99

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/stores/offering/list/-/B000090WF3/all/ref=dp_pb_a/002-4565333-2116804[/quote]

Yeah right.
1- open box… from an individual.

I don’t know about you guys, but I don’t feel the thrill for woot anymore. Lately, they seem to give ‘ordinary’ prices and post items that I don’t need. What happens to bag of craps or woot off? I used to drink coffee and wait hours for woot, not to mention the tedious clicking the refresh button on woot webpage. No more printers, no more projectors, no more fosgate wifi and other useless craps. C’mon woot, show me your best stuffs!

btw, I don’t mind the speakers, they’re the best.

nahhh i’m definitely too lazy (and tired) to do all that work.

pander to me!

[quote user=“tqn84”]I don’t know about you guys, but I don’t feel the thrill for woot anymore. Lately, they seem to give ‘ordinary’ prices and post items that I don’t need. What happens to bag of craps or woot off? I used to drink coffee and wait hours for woot, not to mention the tedious clicking the refresh button on woot webpage. No more printers, no more projectors, no more fosgate wifi and other useless craps. C’mon woot, show me your best stuffs!

btw, I don’t mind the speakers, they’re the best.[/quote]
no more printers, projectors, rockford, wifi, or crap?

what do you want, more toasters? :