HP Officejet 5610 All-in-One Printer, Fax, Scanner, Copier

Wootalyzer’s Pricing Post! - Saving Woot prices for decades to come

HP Officejet 5610 All-in-One Printer, Fax, Scanner, Copier
$69.99 + $5 Shipping
Condition: New

Product List:

• 1 HP Officejet 5610 All-in-One Printer, Fax, Scanner, Copier
  • 1 GSI 4x6 High Gloss Digital Photo Paper (10 sheets)

DISCLAIMER Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

Price comparator post ! - Is this a good deal ? Let’s see ! :slight_smile:

New HP Officejet 5610 All-in-One Printer, Fax, Scanner, Copier, for $69.99 + $5 shipping
2 different products:[list][] 1x HP Officejet 5610 All-in-One Printer, Fax, Scanner, Copier
[
] 1x GSI 4x6 High Gloss Digital Photo Paper (10 sheets)
[/list]Sorry for being late guys… I was having a nap after 2 sleepless days updating these price comparison search terms (for each product… day and night… doh)
Hope you enjoyed the WootOff !

What do you want to do ?[list][]Access the price comparator for HP Officejet 5610 All-in-One Printer, Fax, Scanner, Copier
[
]Lookup at Froogle, Amazon and eBay in one click[/list]http://lucy.cykian.net/wts/pic0.pnghttp://lucy.cykian.net/wts/pic1.jpg

Does this thing suck up the toner? The last one I had was horrible!

Wow! I just bought this from BB last week and paid over $100.00. What a steal!!!

If I didn’t have my All in One Canon, I’d be all over this, I suppose.

Good price for a new one. About $40 less than Staples, Circuit City, etc.

Given that it is an Office Jet and not a LaserJet, it will use ink.

you should look into laserjet or refill your own ink, it is much cheaper

Yeah, but it isn’t a laser… pass

Great printer. I’ve owned this for over a year with no problems, save a couple paper jams. Good price, too. I think we paid over $100 last year.

I’ve been using this all in one for a while now and it’s a decent, hardworking machine. I guess I would recommend it but the later version comes with card slots that if you’re printing pictures would make it this one a dud.

DON’T BUY DON’T BUY
I bought one of these to replace my old HP 5510 and the ink is a HUGE scam. The old one held 22ml in the color ink tank. This one, at most, can take a cartridge that holds 5ml. If you do purchase, please also buy some KY, you’ll need it because BOHICA!

anyone know what the ink runs for this machine?

Looks like a great deal if you need one!

• WIll probably cost you less than a set of cartriges for your current printer.

• Officejet = better than deskjet? likely

• includes a fax machine… many of these can cost 60$ alone.

• Where else are you gonna get a printer this huge for 5$ shipping?

CNET Review.

what a disturbing blog post.

I own this exact printer! It’s pretty decent, I paid 150 for mine about two years ago

I’ve had one of these for about two years, and have been very happy with it. It goes through color toner fairly quickly, so I try to keep it to black-only printing. The biggest issue is its size. It takes up quite a bit of desk/shelf space. Great price, and I’ve had very good luck with HP printers through the years.

no, i have one in my home office. I like it a lot.