HP Officejet 5610 All-in-One Printer, Fax, Scanner, Copier

nope. not even a little bit.

OK, I meant ink, ink is a form of toner?

4x6 max photos…Don’t think so…Nt Nt

It’s $110 at hp store

I’m thinking about getting one once I do a little more research.

i bought one 3 weeks ago. they’re great. do it if you need one…

Quite true…

ink, toner, I’m talking 'bout the JUICE!

Beware of CNET reviews. They are usually pretty awful and don’t describe the product well at all.

The winner is definitely the Kodak EasyShare 5100. DON’T GET THIS PRINTER, the Kodak is ten times better and the ink is pretty much as cheap as they come. Trust me.

Screw that,
I want an all-in-one cannon!

no duplexer. duplexer is a must.
I grabbed a d5360 recently - no scanner, but I rarely scan, and have an old scanner if I have to. photo tray, color lcd, duplexer, card reader, prints on cds (actually pretty cool surprisingly). highly recommend that one.

Really?! Hell, who else is there that is good then?

This is a really solid performer and a GREAT price, especially when you consider the $5 shipping and no tax!

Dang, I just bought a nice printer a few weeks ago.

ANYWAY, BE CAREFUL. HP has a memory on their ink cartridges that FORCES you to replace the cartridges after a certain amount of time, whether you used it up or not. There is a way around this, buy saving spare cartridges because the memory can only hold up to 3 cartridge codes so you can “fool” it, but that is ridiculous to have to do.

Here is more info: http://www.hojohnlee.com/weblog/archives/2005/02/27/how-to-reset-hp-ink-cartridge-expiration-drm/

The color ink in this one is a 5ml tank.

My older 5510 had a 22mm tank

= Ripoff/cheap scanner at best

Bought one of these for college last year, and I’ve never had a single problem with it. Great Printer, Great Deal.

If you put a laser printer on here. If its under 200$ and the toner is under 75$.

I will bu 3, everyone will buy 3 it will sell out.

COME ON W00t!

(I already miss the woot off!, another 24 hours :frowning: )

Picked up a C7280 last weekend for $129. It’s twice as fast and has wifi built in.

Hehe, awesome blog today.

i Have one, it works great, very happy with it. Bought it at Costco a month ago for 80 bucks.