HP OfficeJet Pro 8720 All-in-One Printer

My printer arrived today. Not packaged as reconditioned should be but no visible damage. However ink cartridges and paper were installed. Printer ink seems dried up and performing all three levels of print cleaning has not resolved. Right now it’s stuck saying depleted cartridges must be replaced to resume printing. Only now when I open the print door, nothing else is happening. Is this my first woot dud? I hope not.

I’m very sorry. You can contact HP for assistance. They should be able to help.

If not, please use the Woot Customer Service form for assistance.

I received my printer 2 days ago. The cartridges were delivered installed but at least they are showing full and are working just fine.

Ordered one of these because I work with them frequently in my day job.

Unit I received does not meet the description of “Reconditioned.” The ink cartridges were already installed, two of them were empty, and one of them reported that there was an issue with the slot for the cartridge. Additionally, it looked like it still had the previous owners fax history in its memory.

I feel like I was sold someone’s yard sale junk. As it stands I wouldn’t bother ordering this unless woot! calls it what it is (used, NOT reconditioned), or HP adopts better reconditioning practices. I’ll definitely be returning this.

Hi all. We talked to the vendor. They state:

*The 8700 line comes with preinstalled ink as long as the ink level is at 50% capacity or above. This is to prevent the ink heads from drying out. If the printer has less than a 50% ink level then we ship out additional ink with the printer. *

If this is not the case for your printer, please use the Woot Customer Service form for assistance.