HP OMEN 15.6" Full-HD i7, GTX1050 Laptop

What is the warranty on this one?

Not really a great deal given that it’s using a NVIDIA GTX1050 Graphics Card…

Welcome! We list the warranty at the bottom of the features. This has a 90-day HP warranty.

What does “factory recondition” mean? Does it mean they actually checked the unit out carefully, and fixed what was wrong? Or, did they just repackage after the unit was returned? And why do manufacturers reduce the warranty of such units? It doesn’t give you a warm and fuzzy.

Generally:

A “factory reconditioned” item was returned, inspected, and restored to fully working condition by the original manufacturer or a certified partner. And the original manufacturer stands behind it with a warranty. It’s as close to new as you can get without technically being “new”.

As to the warranties, I can’t speak to that. You’d have to talk to the manufacturers. Sorry. :\

I bought this laptop and I have been very happy with it. Windows 10 crashed on me twice since I bought it but I kind of expect that from windows.

Does this have two RAM slots? I see that it says 8GB 1-DIMM, but I’m looking for more than 8GB RAM.

Thanks!

I did not open the back yet, I will post the answer as soon as I do. I know it has 2 slots, but my guess would be that it would have 1 8gb stick.

Perfect, thanks!
(1-DIMM means that it is a single 8GB RAM stick – but I only know cause I looked it up :D)

There are 2 RAM slots on this laptop and it supports up to 32gbs of RAM. There is also a SSD slot on the MOBO for a M.2 SSD. I’m going to be upgrading my RAM to have possibly one more 8-16gb RAM stick and an SSD soon.

So, since I’ve had this computer, I’ve had this error code a few times. It said DRIVER POWER STATE FAILURE. Has anyone else had this issue?

I haven’t heard about that but it could maybe possibly be a loose connection or a hard drive issue.

Have you contacted HP?

Why do you think ? I thought thats a good graphics card

I haven’t contacted hp yet, but I will asap!

Hey bro did you upgrade your HP Omen ? Im going to buy SSD and want to know if its really better than before ?