HP OMEN 870 Intel Gaming Desktop

Why are you showing specs for two different computers when there is no option to select a different model?

We’re selling the 870-224. I’m working on fixing the sale. Hopefully I don’t crash everything. :\

A “gaming desktop” that still has an old 7200 rpm mechanical HDD? Wut?

This seems like a really good deal to me. I tried building the same system on PC part picker, and just the CPU, Graphics Card, RAM, and OS already bring you over $630. So this basically is all that plus a free fan, motherboard power supply, case, and (admittedly dated) Hard drive.

If anyone is on the fence about grabbing this know that it is a decent machine. I ran the specs and it will play pretty much all the current games. Should make a good gaming rig for the next 3-4 years. Just picked one up for my 12 year old who is always asking to play on my computer.

I am editing this comment to reflect my success in finally convincing HP to honor my Warranty. It was a bit of a struggle, but it seems HP-related and not Woot-related. Unfortunately, they expect me to send the entire computer back for a bad video card, but that is not Woot’s fault.

Slim, I’m sorry for the issue with the warranty. Our computer team is already working to resolve the problem.

Woot CS will take care of you. Please use the Woot Customer Service form for assistance.

Update: Slim, please email Woot CS with your HP case number. Our vendor would like to follow up with HP.

I am in contact with Woot CS and hopefully this will get sorted out. Perhaps it is a simple mistake combined with a rogue customer service agent at HP.