HP OMEN-X GTX1080, Intel i7 Cube Desktop

I don’t know how many of these big cubes HP has sold, but I suspect not enough to justify the product development costs. It’s a really small niche market within the gaming crowd, which is itself a niche in computing dominated by certain trends, fads, and accepted vendors, HP definitely not being one of those.
So having said that, these things are pretty much free computers in the sense that they are cheaper than the street price of the parts inside the box. So yes, you could buy it, tear it apart, throw away the case, and sell the parts for a small profit. Probably not worth the time and trouble though.
Where does that leave you - back to the very small niche of gamers who don’t mind buying under the Buick nameplate instead of Ferrari or Porsche, and who like the design of this weird box on edge that weighs 60 pounds.
It’s not your typical HP product. It’s more like a skunkworks project they did to lighten up the drudgery of enterprise computing, which is HP’s profitable computer business.
As such, the Omen-X is, um, lets say unique and different. Not necessarily in a bad way, if you happen to like unique and different instead of popular and socially acceptable.
So my kids were like “yuck” about this machine until they saw that I paid half of what they paid for a bunch of parts, and mine was already put together.
I think I’ll leave it at that. I was going to detail out all the hardware, but you can go to the HP Omen support page and do that yourself. But make sure you can lift 60 pounds and make sure you are OK with something nobody else will have before you pull the trigger.
I like unique oddball products from big companies, so I like mine. And I don’t care about the 90 day warranty - this computer is built like a tank and will last 10 years with no problem, quite sure of that.