HP P4 2.4GHz Widescreen Notebook

maybe I should read before I post? :oops:

WOOT!

Today&rsquo;s item quantity: 36<br>Last Order time: 03:56:53 PM CST<br>Woot Member to blame: blackwolf1<br>Order Pace: 2m 41.00s<br>Woot Wage: $19619.25 an hour.

I broke down and bought one.

Here’s hoping (crossed fingers) that it’s one of the “better” ones (DVDRW / wireless). :wink:

-Danimal 8)

Well ain’t that a deal! I got my gf to sign up and buy one of these today.

Thanks again, woot! for offering these. Now she can join the rest of us poor schlubs who thought we’d be free by being able to work from home. She’ll soon realize that she won’t be able to escape from work…
:shock:

Has anyone received a shipping notice for their laptop yet? I haven’t. :frowning:

c’mon now… it’s only the day after the sale… has it even been 24 hours since this particular laptop was sold? :

c’mon now… it’s only the day after the sale… has it even been 24 hours since this particular laptop was sold? :P[/quote]

Ya, but I want it NOW

:roll: [quote user=“efmpm”]Yet another WOOT![/quote][size=18:e05d14e8ec][/size:e05d14e8ec][color=green:e05d14e8ec][/color

dang

Yet another WOOT!

You could probably use this in the bathroom. It’s way too big to fit in the toilet, unlike the Sont Clié model PEG-TH55

HP P4 2.4GHz Widescreen Notebook
512MB RAM, DVD/CDRW combo, 15.4" Widescreen
$879.99 + $5 Shipping and Handling

The HP Pavilion notebook offers the best in multimedia as well as desktop performance, speed, and response in a sophisticated, mobile design! Its Intel Pentium 4 processor, 15.4" Wide-screen display, and harman/kardon speakers deliver quick response, crisp imagery, and bass-thumping audio.

Take it with you everywhere and rely on it to do virtually anything you can imagine doing with a super powerful desktop computer. Looking for power? This system has Intel Pentium 4 2.4GHz power, 512MB of RAM, and a combo DVD/CDRW drive.

Specifications:
Intel Pentium 4 2.4GHz
512MB DDR RAM
40 GB Ultra ATA100 hard drive (4200rpm)
24x CDRW/8x DVD combo drive
15.4" widescreen LCD with 16:10 aspect ratio
Integrated Sound Blaster Compatible sound
Integrated Harman/Kardon speakers
Expanded keyboard
Multi-format media card reader built in
10/100 Mbit/s Ethernet
56K, ITU v.92 modem
Expansion card: 1 type I/II/III
1 Firewire and 2 USB 2.0 ports
Parallel, RJ45, RJ11 and microphone
Microsoft Windows XP (Home version for some reason)
Full HP original software pack (Works, Money, etc)
HP RECERTIFIED (LIKE NEW, FACTORY SEALED)
HP Direct Support Options w/End User Warranty (90 days)

price, not yet

Shamless plug off the day

http://www.entertainment-central.net/forums/

join it
love it
live it

PS: Snapster I need to have my email address changed for my account

woot

Anyone know the video specs for this unit?

Also, it looks like it does not include built-in wireless. Am I missing something or is that in fact the case?

Thanks!

-Danimal (wishing he had bought one of the earlier 17" models. sigh) 8)

Maybe they’ll keep on stripping it down until it’s a P-P-P POWERBOOK!!!

OMG!!
http://www.pricegrabber.com/search_getprod.php?isbn=0299074900&amp;nrd=1

hrmm dont think im going to find a cheap enough model… gonna have to wait for BF

Did a truck full of laptops berak down outside Woot’s building or what? I have been in meetings all day… someone fill me in on this laptop-topia. :shock: