HP P4 2.6GHz Widescreen Notebook

Welcome to the mini notebook Woot-off item #2 topic for Wednesday November 17, 2004. Please post your questions, experieces, or pricing comments for the Hp 2.6GHz Widescreen notebook here.

Anybody here?

Next Please

BRAVE WOMAN!

8)

Let me just stick this off-topic post in here:
[size=24:e729ff374d]$50 AB-TILT!!![/size:e729ff374d] :lol:

went to site at 11:00 to 11:05 was not able to purchase. Please explain

newbie wooter still here :smiley:

good luck.

wow, its really slow today :frowning:

first page?

slow because no one expected this.

repost:

another suggestion to print or save the detail page for any item you buy for peace of mind on what you got.

[quote user=“Snapster”]well obviously that didn’t last as long as I wanted to… not enough inventory on each to do this as slow paced as I’d like

PLEASE SLOW DOWN AND MAKE GOOD BUYING DECISIONS! :o[/quote]

Today&rsquo;s item quantity: 10<br>Last Order time: 11:22:01 AM CST<br>Woot Member to blame: tweety<br>Order Pace: 0m 30.10s<br>Woot Wage: $119600.13 an hour.

are these all 5400 rpm disks? 7200 rpm makes such a difference that it’s almost not worth it to get anything with a 5400, forget about a 4800.

yes, all 60 and 80gbs I’m told are 5400 rpm.

the 17" widescreen is pretty nice. same size as my lcd for my desktop. crazy.

• :oops: CRICKETS*

Thing to remember is, these are laptops/notebooks, not desktops or desktop replacements. spining a disk up at 7200RPM is VERY expensive on power, so your battery’s life would be significantly reduced when it’s not running on AC.

Is there someplace I can go, here or elsewhere on the web to see definitions of the various specs? For example, does DVDRW mean I can dupe DVD’s but not CD’s?

[quote user=“Snapster”]repost:

another suggestion to print or save the detail page for any item you buy for peace of mind on what you got.

[quote user=“Snapster”]well obviously that didn’t last as long as I wanted to… not enough inventory on each to do this as slow paced as I’d like

PLEASE SLOW DOWN AND MAKE GOOD BUYING DECISIONS! :o[/quote][/quote]

People are buying these things faster than they can read all of the specs.
Good buying decisions? BAH! They will just complain later that it wasn’t what they were expecting.