HP P4 2.8GHz Widescreen Notebook

Welcome to the mini notebook Woot-off item #1 topic for Wednesday November 17, 2004. Please post your questions, experieces, or pricing comments for the Hp 2.8GHz Widescreen notebook here.

First!

Hello All! Noon Woot!

I stayed up for this? :lol:

What kind of video? Doesn’t even mention… must be sux0r3z video. :frowning:

YEA

My first woot forum post and on the first page…WOOT from work.

Jeromy113

again, going for slower pace and informed buying decision here. these are not the impulse buy items that a normal woot-off would contain!

let us know if you have any questions

anyone priced these elsewhere?

newbie - do not understand the woot-off concept. Can someone explain in basic terms. Thanx. :frowning:

this is just for laptops right? :oops:

1st page WOOT!

And how about listing the graphics chipset?

hey look i got on the first page!

To rich for my blood!

Today&rsquo;s item quantity: 10<br>Last Order time: 11:14:16 AM CST<br>Woot Member to blame: jellyman<br>Order Pace: 3m 14.00s<br>Woot Wage: $18575.67 an hour.

Was the last lappy listed as a woot-off item?

see “woot?” page or click on purple lights for general woot off mode explaination. this is a mini-hp notebook only woot-off to clear out some different part numbers.

Yay! The bar is back! :smiley: Now if we could just get the Woot baby to ride the sign…

well obviously that didn’t last as long as I wanted to… not enough inventory on each to do this as slow paced as I’d like

PLEASE SLOW DOWN AND MAKE GOOD BUYING DECISIONS! :o

[quote user=“Snapster”]well obviously that didn’t last as long as I wanted to… not enough inventory on each to do this as slow paced as I’d like

PLEASE SLOW DOWN AND MAKE GOOD BUYING DECISIONS![/quote]

When there are only 10 of them… they’re going to go quickly … not much you can do 'bout that