HP Pavilion 15.6" FHD Touchscreen Win11 Laptop

HP Pavilion 15.6" FHD Touchscreen Win11 Laptop

Be aware! I bought this the last time around. Great laptop, performance and screen is nice, super light. Battery easily lasts 5 hours+ in full use. I noticed after I received mine that there is no SD card reader integrated. I was sure I had seen one, and now I see that the current offering also has the photo with the SD card reader, but it is NOT included in the specs, and I suspect, you won’t get one. Just be aware. This is still a great deal, and mine arrived virtually indistinguishable from a factory fresh unit. No blemishes, nicely packaged and protected. The sound from the B&O speakers is better than good, especially considering the otherwise slim and light case. VERY little bloatware, and easy to remove.

3 Likes

I will add that I’ve purchased 3 reconditioned HP laptops and they are certainly good as new I wouldn’t let that scare you off just saying

2 Likes

I see that most purchases are for this HP vs the other one currently offered. Being laptop spec stupid, would someone mind telling me why one is a “better” purchase than the other? In as simple, plain laptop spec stupid speak as possible, please…

(Ie: goes faster, better screen)

Thanks a million

1 Like

with widescreen, most people want 15.6 for keyboard size because anything bigger is heavier and adds no other benefit and most people use a 27 inch monitor when at home anyways.
The 15 has a touch screen, 17 does not.
The 17 has 16 ram, 15 has 12.
Windows 11 on 15, 10 on 17.
15 has 512 fast HDD
17 has 256 fast + 1tb very slow HDD
I think the biggest issue is they don’t have a picture of both sides on the 17, they really should add that.

I would buy the 15 but may have some minor issue with the ram only being 12, not applicable to most people.

2 Likes

Thank you so very, very much! Exactly what I needed

2 Likes

Fyi, not much difference in the processor benchmarks (speed) either.

Hi! Has it plastic or metal body?
Upd.
Found in specs.
Natural silver aluminum cover and keyboard frame, natural silver base