HP Pavilion 17.3" AMD A8 Quad-Core Laptop

I opted to go by the exact instructions and only found words listed under Features. As such, I found the following 13 words. Some are cheap, but they are all found in the features section.

AMD
BROADBAND
DDR
FOR
HP
LEDx2
OF
QUADCORE
TO
UP
USB
WIFI
WINDOWS

I’m pretty impressed with how quickly you guys picked apart that word search! Now, how bout something about the laptop we’re selling? Anything? Crickets?

I don’t think anybody likes you today handsy. :frowning:

And none of the people who actually did the crossword got that bag.

Also, people commented about the laptop. :stuck_out_tongue:

I know there are comments, I just wanted MOAR comments and all the comments.

Apparently not… too bad for them, though. They can’t complain later!

I won…yay! nana nana boo boo

whines

(BTW - I love that ‘handsy’ caught on as a nickname for you.)

You want to PM me one of those links :(? I was taking the GF’s daughter to an Easter Egg hunt so missed the link. I tried really hard last night to find a super secret URL in the puzzle lol… Ill even share my eggs with you that I made!

MMMMM Bacon and Cheese Deviled Eggs!

I think it’s kinda cute, too. :slight_smile: Fanks!

Those look AMAZING! I don’t eat pigs, though. As for your missed opportunity, you never know these days when a mod will get bored and mess with you guys. Happened to me three times in the last 18hrs. :slight_smile:

Congrats! We expect to see the crappiest pics ever when it shows up.

You can get a nice older gaming laptop such as a Asus G50VT and put in an X9100 Extreme CPU for $500 total or so on Ebay. It’ll have lots more CPU computing power (per core, that’s what counts) than this machine and about twice the GPU power.

I am sorry for your lack of pig in your diet… I don’t normally make deviled pig eggs, usually its a batch of plain ones and a batch of horseradish ones for the GF.

Haha! Horseradish sounds perfect! I don’t eat pigs cause I had a bad ham sandwich as a kid–violent food poisoning isn’t my fave. I do make occasional exceptions for really good homemade Italian sausage.

Mmmm hot sausage lol

Will do! Thanks!

THIS:

NOT THIS:

Just because I like bacon does not mean I cant enjoy a good smoked hot sausage :slight_smile:

Is it because that pig is trying to seduce you?