HP Pavilion 17" AMD Dual-Core 2.1GHz Entertainment Notebook

http://www.wooters.us/images/wooters-logo-tiny.png Woot Info Post
wooters.us does it any way they can!

HP Pavilion 17" AMD Dual-Core 2.1GHz Entertainment Notebook [Refurbished] - $549.99

1 * HP dv7-1245dx AMD Dual-Core 2.1 GHz 17” 4GB DDR2 320GB HD eSATA HDMI Webcam Notebook

This post is brought to you by Wooters.us, to help make sure pricing information on the product is available in the future. We are not run by nor affiliated with Woot.

AMD… pass.

My girlfriend has one of these. Pretty good price considering she bought hers for almost $800 or so.

Very well rated / Reviewed @ Buzzillions

it’s $699 new @ bestBuy.com, so this is only a moderately good deal for the refurb.

17" at 1440 x 900? Is this for retirees?

(Yeah, I know, it’s reflected in the price. But seriously, what happened to all the good resolution laptops?)

DV7s get good reviews from Alatest reviewers.
http://alatest.com/reviews/laptop-reviews/hp-pavilion-dv7/po3-61584322,30/

the cute little mice over at sellout would be a good investment if you’re getting any of these.

Not a bad system, but add extra ram, due to the shared memory graphics card.

Not a fan of AMD. No wireless “N” or Bluetooth. Otherwise, a nice machine.

IF ONLY it was intel, I’d bite this in a heart beat.

Coming up next: Microsoft makes a commercial with today’s woot

Well, at least now I’ve heard of Lauren DeLong. I’m sure that will come in handy someday.

64-bit is the way the tech winds are blowing.

I read the print, immediately knew what Woot was referring too, and then I noticed the imdb page on the computer for the actress!
Ha…nice going, Woot.

Got one of these last time, and I think it’s great. Seems to be a really good price as well. I don’t think it has a TV tuner, or I haven’t figured it out yet anyway, but in general, a very nice laptop.

For a refurb that’s kinda pricey imo for the specs. Bestbuy has some laptops on sale usually new with a close pricetag for those on a budget. Specs are about the same to.

Does the HDMI port support sound and video or just video?

4GB RAM? Good Lord, I was excited to have 768kb after my 512kb upgrade.

Jeez I bought one of these very similar last time around. Still waiting for it to come back from HP for the second time for a broken USB port. (BROKEN ON ARRIVAL) Might have been refurbished but they forgot the USB port. They sent it back once after they decided it wasn’t covered under warranty. I had to explain to the “case manager” this arrived broken. Personally I am staying away from HP’s and refurbs.