HP Pavilion 17” Dual Core Entertainment Notebook w/ Blu-ray

http://static.wooters.us/images/wooters-logo-tiny.png Woot Info Post
wooters.us: segmentation fault

HP Pavilion 17” Dual Core Entertainment Notebook w/ Blu-ray [Refurbished] - $629.99 + $5 shipping

1 * HP Pavilion dv7-1261wm Dual Core 2.2GHz Turion, 4GB DDR2, 500GB HD, Gigabit LAN, BluRay, eSATA, HDMI

This post is brought to you by Wooters.us, to help make sure pricing information on the product is available in the future. We are not run by nor affiliated with Woot.

Wootalyzer’s Pricing Post! - The price of today’s woot item is saved here for future reference

HP Pavilion 17" Dual Core Entertainment Notebook w/ Blu-ray
$629.99 + $5 Shipping
Condition: Refurbished

Product List:

• 1 HP Pavilion dv7-1261wm Dual Core 2.2GHz Turion, 4GB DDR2, 500GB HD, Gigabit LAN, BluRay, eSATA, HDMI

DISCLAIMER Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

wow dejavu

where time becomes a loop…

Blu Ray on 1440x900? Sorry but that’s just fail.

the $5 shipping kills the deal

GIVE ME MY MONKEY’S ALREADY! I NEED TO NAP!!!

ORLY?

Ya know woot…I know you are all laughing at all us woot addicts that want our MONKEYS!!

This is NIIIIIIIIIIIIICE

Great a laptop, I am glad they decided to sell this. I missed the last 8 of them.

In for 1

another notebook - go to Best Buy this Sunday for the I3 core Gateway, people are finding i5 core in them and it is less than 500

carol2bs1grl wrote:
my job can’t take a 4 day…haven’t accomplished much in days! Thankfully the principal is gone again tomorrow though

are you a teacher?? cant imagine thats possible to teach and woot at the same time… lol

Laptop failz hurt

the cat from lcd tv shredded peppers and made salsa!!

ughhhh next, really who drops this kind on money on a refurb at 11:30 at night?

using this one right now. its awesome.

For the love of St. Isidore of Seville (the patron saint of computers), ANOTHER NOTEBOOK???

Have been waiting three days for a decent desktop and what do I get, 35 laptops.