LOL, no – attendance and computer tech :slight_smile:

duuuuuuuuuuude

this wasnt the netbook I requested

pls send back
kthx

9cell 10" netbook w/ext dvdrom
include serato and WE GOT A FRIGGIN DEAL

i’ll buy one no question

Oh my garsh I am hit with “No Want” ray… what to do, what to do!

I like the dogs with glasses better than the salsa.

Hey, maybe there will be a day 4, although I’m pessimistic about a Bag on day 4 (but hey, I didn’t think there would be a day 4 either). A run of computers like this does seem a bit curious, let alone the lack of Excalibur.

But is it a refurb???

win

This one’s as long as I can remember. Must need to empty the warehouse before Feb 1st for tax purposes

oh cool, i was friends with the attendence lady at my high school, worked out to my advantage a few times :wink:

I am on this exact kind of computer right now lol!!! Its a good computer, I like it!!! The Blue Ray player is a nice addition!!!

70 dollar price drop from before.

I am on this exact kind of computer right now lol!!! Its a good computer, I like it!!! The Blue Ray player is a nice addition!!!

Isn’t this the same laptop as earlier? Maybe someone cancelled their order. Nice Computer but not sure if it is worth it.

lol, yup – I have a few of those myself

would be nice if it had a better video card with 1gb for gaming.

CLASS 2 video card - yuck

Midrange Graphics Cards - These cards should be able to display all current games with fluent framerates but not all with high detail settings. Especially demanding games like Crysis, Age of Conan, or Mass Effect are only playable with lower settings. Less demanding (and older) games, like Fifa 08, Command & Conquer 3, or Battlefield 2142 can be played with higher detail levels.

The Hd 3650

is a middle class graphics card (in 2008) and compareable to an 8600M GT GPU from Nvidia. It is fabricated in 55nm process and due to Avivo video engine the graphic card can support the processor with several video operations (HD video too).
600 MHz, 120 - unified, DX10.1 | 700 MHz, 128 Bit

yes of course. the hdmi is sweet for bluray watching.