HP Pavilion 2.4GHz Quad Core Desktop PC with 24” LCD Monitor

woot…you SUCK…

BA G O’ CRAP IS UP…I’M F 5IN THE SH1T OUTTA YA…AND yer servers crash.

whata joke

Well, It thought I could get the holy carp… but I failed. It was on as I came back from lunch. I hopped on with about 10% remaing… and oh well. I don’t feel too bad as I am no random carp virgin. sigh

On a bright note. I picked up four flying animals off of fleebay. a cow, chicken, monkey and frog. should make good christmas presents… and hopefully the kids will stop playing with my little woot monkeys.

Wootalyzer’s Pricing Post! - Saving Woot prices for decades to come

HP Pavilion 2.4GHz Quad Core Desktop PC with 24" LCD Monitor
$999.99 + $5 Shipping
Condition: New

Product List:

• 1 HP Pavilion M8307C 2.4Ghz/3GB/500GB/24"/TV Tuner
  • 1 W2408H 24" LCD wide-screen monitor with integrated speakers

DISCLAIMER Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

NOOooooo
damn servers betrayed me, i missed the bag o crap

I caught a glimpse of CARP! Did I MISS IT?!

gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Freakin’ Crap

What the hell? I got to the confirmation page and it wouldn’t submit! What does a person have to do to buy a bag of crap???

woot…you SUCK…

BA G O’ CRAP IS UP…I’M F 5IN THE SH1T OUTTA YA…AND yer servers crash.

whata joke

Wait, I got to the processing page and then while my order was processing, the server carpped out. Am I in?

servers crashing all through the boc - i hate woot!

dangit. I kept getting “server is too busy” for the bag of crap thing.
I am very curious. Oh well. I don’t have a thousand bucks for this computer, ah well.

Dang…congrats to all who nabbed a bag. My fifth time I triedd that I had perfect timing. Did all I could, but I’m convinced it’s not meant to be. But i’ll always have the tee shirt I grabbed earlier. Woot? There has to be a better way.

missed it ya well anthor day shot to woot.

Bought this on sellout.woot a few weeks back. Awesome monitor, though the mouse and keyboard are kind of cheap.

Woooooooooooooooooot

No Bandolier for me today! CURSE YOU WOOT, CURSE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

servers crashing all through the boc - i hate woot!

Your order for 1 Random Crap has been received by Woot on 10/23/2008 and your credit card has been charged $6.00.

Maybe woot should take all the money they’re making off of the Woot offs and apply it to better fricken servers!

I hate you woot! i hate you so much. 2 f’ing years of your woot offs and i still cant get a bag of crap.