HP Pavilion 3.2Ghz Desktop 1GB, DL DVD+RW, 250GB, PCI-Express

[imgleft]http://www.woot.com/Images/Sale/HP_3.2Ghz_Desktop_with_1GB-2c_Lightscribe_DVD_Burner-2c_250GB_HD-2c_PCI-E-thumbnail.jpg[/imgleft]Welcome to the HP Pavilion 3.2Ghz Desktop 1GB, DL DVD+RW, 250GB, PCI-Express topic page for Thursday, July 21, 2005. Please post your questions, experiences, or pricing comments here.

INTERWOOTING ™!!! - What this forum becomes when it starts to go off-topic.

This forum is like a box of chocolates… well… you know the rest :slight_smile:

You know… I was thinking…(that just opened things up for some interesting comments) … we are about due for a Woot-off.

Today’s Woot.
HP Pavilion 3.2Ghz Desktop 1GB, DL DVD+RW, 250GB, PCI-Express
Price: $699.99

Wow!! Now that is a great price for a system with these specs!

Now all you need is a nice monitor. Which happen to be on sale :slight_smile: You might find the sale and coupon codes on the LCD monitors at dell at the site below :slight_smile:

Ugh. Much as I like woots that are computer-related, this just isn’t the quality I’d like to see. HP went way downhill during the previous CEO’s reign, and I personally wouldn’t buy any of their products these days.

If you think this is a good deal, check out another computer manufacturer. I’ll give you a hint, it starts with D. You’ll get all this plus a three-year warranty and an LCD monitor for this price.

Of course, Woot will sell out of these, so I can’t blame them for offering them. I’m just saying that there are better deals out there.

WOW, SOMEONE GIVE ME ONE!

Another computer? Not that bad, for an HP, but still!

junk

EDIT: haha… previous CEO’s reign…

Can you say “Star Trek: Voyager”?

Thats a finished out system all it needed was a 19 inch monitor.

A PC? Where are the macs? :slight_smile:

Whiner’s List

seneca ripple - 1
GottaDeal - 1
Radio - 1
hopeless00 - 1
knation5 - 1
kdogg - 1
PatelM3 - 1
Tizodm80 - 1
alphanode - 1
kiheimac - 1
TechnoButt - 1
herrsmith - 1
mac daddy - 1
Total - 13

Nope…

;^)

Junk!Junk!

FIRST AGAIN?

Wasn’t there another cheeper computer a few days ago. Not a good birthday present woot.

But first page ain’t bad. Hey petroman11, how about giving me a birthday present by erasing the stupid crap you ALWAYS put at the start of your post (but i won’t hold my breath)

Too expensive for me, and don’t need a computer right now

meh

first post! first page!

more ram in the box

woot, my first post, good price

Mine is fine.

wow, this price sucks. $700???