HP Pavilion a6200n AMD Dual-Core 2.6GHz Desktop PC

FROOGLE

I bought this exact computer from HP about 4 months ago. Vista and the AMD chip do not play well together!

So how do these things hold up, wooters?

Does Vista play nice with anything?

Froogle

please stop deleting my froogle posts woot :frowning:

not a bad buy to have as testing machine…

3.5 stars on Amazon is pretty good…
http://www.amazon.com/Pavilion-A6200N-Desktop-Dual-Core-Processor/dp/B000VTUNB6/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1207371714&sr=8-1

Also, if it sells out, there’s a refurb of this same computer on Shopzilla for about $50 more.

When your Froogle link is a placeholder, it will be deleted.

i like this pc, got 1 for my brother

Wootalyzer’s Pricing Post! - Saving Woot prices for decades to come

HP Pavilion a6200n AMD Dual-Core 2.6GHz Desktop PC
$349.99 + $5 Shipping
Condition: Refurbished

Product List:

• 1 HP Pavilion a6200n AMD Dual-Core 2.6GHz, 360GB, 2GB RAM, DVD-DL Burner

DISCLAIMER Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

B’waha. Right?

decent except for the integrated graphics.

we’ve got one and it’s been running smoothly. after u take off all the crapware they install on it, it’s pretty nice. except for the graphics, of course.

Blah, you can get a better quality Dell with a 19" monitor for this price.

how does XP run on this?

never upgrading to vista. yuck.

I don’t see any mention of Vista, or any other operating system for that matter.

Notice it doesn’t say anything about software, including OS. Linux, anyone?

Is this as bad as a Dell Inspiron?

I hope its still going when I wake up… my girls mom was looking for another computer, but was hoping for a quad… I’ll give her a call in the morning to let her know this is here

As long as it can run XP Pro easily, OK. I’ve come to really, really hate Vista Home Premium. I don’t happen to see what they say is preloaded (if anything) - would someone like to correct me?