HP Pavilion Athlon Dual Core 5600+ Desktop PC

HP Pavilion Athlon Dual Core 5600+ Desktop PC

$429.99 + $5 shipping

condition: New

pricing for future reference

Price comparator post ! - Is this a good deal ? Let’s see ! :slight_smile:

New HP Pavilion Athlon Dual Core 5600+ Desktop PC, for $429.99 + $5 shipping
Product: 1x HP a6330f 2.8Ghz Athlon Dual Core 5600+ 500GB HDD 3gb RAM SuperMulti Drive w/ LightScribe

To access the price comparator links, click here
And to compare with Froogle, Amazon and eBay, click here

http://lucy.cykian.net/wts/pic0.pnghttp://lucy.cykian.net/wts/pic1.jpg

This is a pretty good deal. I personally don’t have too many complaints about HP products. (I have a few complaints, but I have some for every company)

Just in time for Father’s Day. Very sneaky Sellout.Woot.

i built myself a better PC than this for $300. bad deal, plus HP computer = craptacular

I rather have a Quad. =P

I feel bad for the guy who totally called the PC today… L O L Good call on the item though. I like the idea of 3GB of RAM and the 500GB harddrive. Very nice

This computer gets really really good reviews on Amazon.
Amazon link

I’m still happy with my refurb quad-core HP that was $649. But, this is a good deal. It’s $170 cheaper than buying direct from HP.

This is a pretty good deal really. If you want more graffix, just slot in a good card. But $435 makes this a pretty decent item.

What kind of complaints?

Yeah, but what if I don’t want to give my Dad a pirated copy of windows?

Got an HP with same mother board, 2 gigs of ram, 200 hd, no modem but all other specs the same for $200 on ubid a couple of weeks ago…Did cost me $31 shipping though…

Exactly how?

I suppose this is an integrated video card… Which means I would have to drop another $100+ to get a barebones gaming card… Hmmmmm… I can upgrade my old POS PC for less…

Wow… bought a slightly better one about 2 years ago for about 2k… awesome deal… Except mine still works and my micro isn’t good enough for 2 computers yet :slight_smile:

Hey just so darned curious what if any is the OS the operating system or is it Penquin ready?

For $50, you can buy a 512MB 8500GT from Newegg. That’s certainly a barebones gaming card.

I think all of these can be easily modified to be ‘penguin’ ready.