HP Pavilion Core 2 Duo 17" Entertainment Notebook with Blu-Ray

Wootalyzer’s Pricing Post! - The price of today’s woot item is saved here for future reference

HP Pavilion Core 2 Duo 17" Entertainment Notebook with Blu-Ray
$699.99 + $5 Shipping
Condition: Refurbished

Product List:

• 1 HP dv7-1157cl Intel Centrino Core 2 Duo 2 GHz 17" 4GB DDR2 500GB HD eSATA HDMI Blu-Ray

DISCLAIMER Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

Hey! That’s my cat, boc, and my carpet! HOORAY!

1440x900 on a 17" LCD - the desktop icons must be 4 inches tall.

WARNING! only a 90 day warranty… i wud DEF go with the square trade deal. and another thing is that the 500GB hard drive space is divided between (2) 250GB drives… good? bad? i say inconvenient

List Price: $1,500.00
Price: $1,199.99
You Save: $300.01 (20%)

In Stock.
Ships from and sold by Elecsurf Computers.

Only 5 left in stock–order soon.

2 new from $1,199.99 1 refurbished from $999.99

Here is the link to the Processor…not bad, about middle of the road for a “2 Duo” processor.

Would be a great deal if it had the 9600m GT.

The screen size, along with the Blu-Ray player, is nice. For this combination, though, I personally wouldn’t settle for anything less than WUXGA (1920 x 1200, or 1200p) as it’d just…I dunno, I suppose I’d feel like I wouldn’t be getting the quality I should out of it. I’m sure others would disagree, but that’s just how I feel.

i want a laptop but i have to sell my desktop to buy a laptop which i will never do. i love my phenom 9950 with my 22 and 20 inch screens.

aren’t most computers with large hard drives like this?

This looks like the same computer that cute redhead girl picked out in the newest PC commercial that just came out. Coincidence? I think not.

This is the same model that is featured in the Microsoft ad! I guess Lauren decided it wasn’t what she was looking for and bought a Mac instead. :slight_smile:

Awesome!

For the same price…If you don’t consider the warranty, this is better.

not to my knowledge. all the ones i see are single hard drive with all the space on one

It must be late, because I could’ve sworn I read that it has a 56K modem. Seriously?!
I guess this must be a low end computer, because my notebook has 1900x1200 screen resolution.

but is that your laptop? IT COULD BE!

Congrats!! And what a gorgeous Maine Coon - I had one that was 27 years old when she got cancer and I had to have her put down - - pretty cool to have the pic on the site!

god awful GPU, no?