HP Pavilion Core 2 Duo 17" Entertainment Notebook with Blu-Ray

If you look closely, you can spot the “Famous Maker” logo.

If I hadn’t already bought this from woot a couple of months ago I would be in for one.

I love the big screen and number pad.

EDIT: Just kidding I’ve got something the same size but a different processor.

The terrible onboard video kills this “deal” Don’t let the Bluray confuse you. It’s not worth it one bit.

w00t’s mocking us now.

Please let the next item be a Refurbished Knife.

not that great of a deal!

ditto

Quality posts, yea how do I get that?
If I sell some knives and HPs, would that make it quality. I’ll even throw in some Disney cameras.

Lets get on to some more interesting items… too many knives and computers…

Add extra quality to your posts!

Monkeys?

$705 but you do get a 3 month warranty

A $700 refurb laptop with vista home… I’ve been waiting three days for this!

If I got a kitty in a bag of crap I’d be a little shocked… I’d take it (I’d hug it and squeeze it and love it to bits…) but I’d still be shocked…

picture on the computer screen looks like it has the contents of B O C.

HP laptops should go into craps where they belong.

Isn’t this the laptop that gratuitously fries itself due to zero heat management?

“Refurb.” So they replaced the fried motherboard and components with new ones that will then fry.

If you buy this, do not run it off the wall outlet; only the battery. That way you’ll have to power down before the heat destroys your investment.

Or, you can buy every notebook cooling device known to man, and install them in your shiny notebook and desk area in hopes you can make this thing last longer than a couple of months.

ewww…so you want the crusty dried blood from the previous owners kill on it? :\

I don’t think this woot off is ending tonight. By this time they would normally be selling junk to end it. They keep offering long selling items.

“Intel Graphics Media Accelerator 4500 MHD”

Are you KIDDING me??? Gah, it seems there is no escaping that chipset!