HP Pavilion Core 2 Duo 17" Entertainment Notebook with Blu-Ray

Wootalyzer’s Pricing Post! - The price of today’s woot item is saved here for future reference

HP Pavilion Core 2 Duo 17" Entertainment Notebook with Blu-Ray
$599.99 + $5 Shipping
Condition: Refurbished

Product List:

• 1 HP dv7-1157cl Intel Centrino Core 2 Duo 2 GHz 17" 4GB DDR2 500GB HD eSATA HDMI Blu-Ray

DISCLAIMER Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

Is that someones Random Cr****ap picture?

At least there’s a picture of a cat on the screen.

:smiley:

description says 500 meg hard drive.

Vista? No thank you.

at least you can see whats in a bag of cra.p

17" awesome, yep, yep…wait what? ah man intel graphics…

where is the bacon salt, 2 days of waiting and no bacon salt? I want bacon salt Woot!

I have this machine, no complaints. I run my small business using this. you should also get the expansion base, then no need for a desktop.

I NEED more Grey Goose!

A Intel “what intel calls a graphic card” GMA. POS software to render. Utter crap!

I have this one and really like it, but both HP and Compac laptops have horribly placed trackpads that interfere with typing. That’s why they have that button to turn them off.

I miss my Commodore 64.

I will run out and get it… I could use a drink!

Whoever was complaining about Woot not providing a Duo core computer … they sure showed you! Vista even! Refurbished!! only $600!!!

Does the cat come with?

I just spilled Grey Goose on this. Worked great!

Everyone wave to Fabio!

ugh intel graphics

How does it compare to this?

http://www.techdealdigger.com/pr/cheap-dell-studio-15-154-laptop-with-core-2-duo-t6600-500gb-ms-office-deals/3025