HP Pavilion Dual-Core 17.3" Entertainment Notebook

If you click on the image, there is an HDMI port showing on the left side.

Woot Staff:
Where are the pictures? Is the Woot Picture Guy on vacation?

I’m like 10 minutes from your headquaters. I’ll show you what to do with the .CR2 images you get off his fancy smancy camera.

The WM suffix means that it is a Wal-Mart model. Wal-Mart no longer sells this model. Most likely there was never anything wrong with the returned units. The only problem were the Wal-Mart customers were not smart enough to push the power button.

The Intel 4500M is one of the worst graphics chips still being released. It’s not even a 4500M HD, which at least is supposed to work better with HD video. A laptop with a ATI 3200 or 4200 would be much better.

Yea … Memory and Display cost across the industry have increased.

http://www.pcworld.com/article/186809/watch_out_pc_prices_are_going_up.html

Not bad for the price… but I want a blueray player…

FYI I have a notebook with the same graphics card it does BR no issues…

That’s no HDMI port! It’s space station!

Bad pictures, incorrect spelling (last woot), and short blog for this item. The woot staff has taken vacation during Easter and handed the reigns to the B-team.

Anyone ever notice how many HP laptops come up on here refurbished? I have an HP laptop that I got new from the factory and it’s had almost nothing but problems.

I’m all warm and fuzzy inside, Woot included my name in the description!

Looks like it’s running Windows 2000 in the image…

Woot is the ideal place to sell large numbers of non-new electronic items. It’s a perfect fit really.

My hope and wish is for every woot! offer from this point forward be that the powers that be please include a sub-par, sub-standard, sub-refurbished, poor resolution, under equipped piece of computer hardware laptop to purchase.

Everyone just seems to love it! Really!?

Is anyone but me afraid of re-furbished aka (returned for defects and now we think we got it right because we upgraded the case/software/buffed out the scratches piece of fantastic product)?

Nope
Just you

I want a computer than can run EVE Online and FFIV smoothly. I dunno if this is what I’m looking for though. I should probably just build a computer instead of hoping my ideal one shows up on Woot.

WOOT: Please no more INTEL VIDEOCARDs
I would NEVER buy a laptop with Intel VIDEOCARD

Building a computer is a great experience. Way better than trying to adapt a computer on woot.

I purchased this computer on line at Wal-Mart 2 days after I purchased it I noticed the didn’t offer it any more, I was concerned. I got the laptop (am using it right now) and have had no problems at all with it. Only been using it for about 4 months now. I mainly use it for just surfing and making movies. Decent battery life, and would recommend it for the price.

I bought a HP refurb here and have had no issues. My GF has one from here, and a friend, no problems 6 months later. Fucked by the fickle finger of fate, you have been…

Ooooh I need a new solitaire machine.

If you had such problems why would you continue to buy from HP