HP Pavilion Dual-Core 17.3” Notebook with Blu-ray

Wootalyzer’s Pricing Post! - The price of today’s woot item is saved here for future reference

HP Pavilion Dual-Core 17.3" Notebook with Blu-ray
$499.99 + $5 Shipping
Condition: Refurbished

DISCLAIMER Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

Where’s the desktop computers?

Woot-Off
The new HP and Digital camera outlet site!

Bit pricey for a AMD II dual-core, even with the blu-ray.

My eyes are getting blurry. I swear this is a camera.

Computers & cameras & computers & cameras & computers & cameras & computers & cameras…
…I’m getting exhausted.

OMG, I JUST posted something VERY similar !
I’m SO SICK OF it too !

Coming up next.
Canon 10 Megapixel Camera for $79?

Someone buy ONE!

hey i missed most of this woot off… but i am really looking for a camera. i hope one comes up soon.

woot woot.

LOL

Don’t look at the list of the various items that were available on the woot-off so far then, you might scream.

Hey Woot, no one is buying this because it’s OVERPRICED!

YUM! Spam.

Is this the same stupid game from April Fools day?? I HATE THAT GAME AND THE MUSIC IS EVEN WORSE!!!

Dear Sirs

Thank me know if this laptop still exist and if possible purchase, with 8 Gb of RAM, keyboard for Spanish (including the Ñ and 'accents), with the programs installed (Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit), add Microsoft ® Office Professional 2010 in Spanish, backup DVD and manual in Spanish, both the laptop and the programs.

Sorry, we are unable to offer an item once the sale has ended.

My best advice is to keep checking back, especially during the next Woot-Off. As for the other things, I don’t think the keyboard comes with the accents or Microsoft Office in Spanish.