HP Pavilion Dual Core Athlon 5000+ Slimline PC

Price comparator post - Manually-optimized searches for relevant results

New HP Pavilion Dual Core Athlon 5000+ Slimline PC, for $349.99 + $5 shipping
Product: 1x HP Pavilion s3401f Dual Core 5000+, 2GB RAM, 360GB SATA, DL DVDA±RW, Vista Home Premium

[list][]Manual price comparator for HP Pavilion Dual Core Athlon 5000+ Slimline PC
[
]Single-click comparison for this product[/list]http://lucy.cykian.net/wts/pic0.pnghttp://lucy.cykian.net/wts/pic1.png

Advanced e-mail and SMS alerts on the WooToolbox - The Toolbox for Wooters!

I have an HP desktop at home, they’re pretty good machines. The price is quite reasonable as well.

Shame I’m broke.I’m in the market for a new desktop. I do have a few pints of blood and a few gallons of sperm I could sell…

y didn’t I thinka that??? genius

WOW, this would go perrrrrrfect with the HDTV MONITOR I just bought! CURSE YOU WOOT, MY SAVINGS ARE DOOOOMED!!!

convenient timing Mr Woot. Count me in!!

I’m looking for a cheap machine to do 2 things. 1) hook up an external hard drive to so I can share it on the network and do time machine backups wirelessly. 2) play ripped dvd’s off of said hard drive, without having to burn to dvd’s first. Now, I’m planning to hook up the computer to my tv through component cables. I’m pretty sure I’d have to get a new graphics card to do that part of it. Other than the new graphics card, would this machine work? Anything cheaper to do those 2 basic functions?

There’s a reason I was Howard Hughesing all my bodily fluids. All of 'em. for the past few weeks. This computer was it.

Sweet deal, but no Intel inside.

Dont need it, have no use for it, already have one desktop I never use. . . Im in for one!

If it didnt have Vista I’d grab it in a minute. But I need a business machine and Vista is still not ready for prime time.

will this play warhammer or world of warcraft goodlike?

My wife has one of these. It’s actually a pretty nice PC. Very compact and the performance isn’t too bad.

You could allways upgrade to XP. Lol

looks good. for the price at least. but hopefully i can just save up, learn how, and then make myself a good computer

You can’t get much cheaper than this machine. Also, before buying a new video card, check your TV first. Most modern LCD TVs have a VGA (PC) input, and the built-in 6150 LE–while wholly inadequate for gaming–will run movies just fine.

As for myself, I’m in the market for a new desktop–but not this “old school”. I’ve already got a big paperweight on my desk, thank you.

Not without a new video card.

You may need professional help???

Looking at the specs of the product, Need to think about wooting. Thanks to woot.com for getting good stuff on our way