HP Pavilion Dual-Core Entertainment Notebook w/ Blu-ray

http://www.wooters.us/images/wooters-logo-tiny.png Woot Info Post
If at first you don’t succeed, Wooters.us

HP Pavilion Dual-Core Entertainment Notebook w/ Blu-ray [Refurbished] - $679.99 + $5 shipping shipping

1 * HP Pavilion DV7-3174NR 17.3” LED, 6GB, 500GB, Blu-Ray, 8 Cell, Webcam, Win 7 Home Prem 64

This post is brought to you by Wooters.us, to help make sure pricing information on the product is available in the future. We are not run by nor affiliated with Woot.

I got out of bed for this?

Wootalyzer’s Pricing Post! - The price of today’s woot item is saved here for future reference

HP Pavilion Dual-Core Entertainment Notebook w/ Blu-ray
$679.99 + $5 Shipping
Condition: Refurbished

Product List:

• 1 HP Pavilion DV7-3174NR 17.3" LED, 6GB, 500GB, Blu-Ray, 8 Cell, Webcam, Win 7 Home Prem 64

DISCLAIMER Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

They’re just building up to great stuff. I can feel it.

Hang in there Wootmunity!

Pretty sweet looking laptop, although it seems a bit heavy at nearly 8 lbs.

That’s why you need this - enjoy the Woot-off without ever leaving your bed!

Here is a review:

bad link removed, sorry

"Blah blah blah features features features… "

Yes, but can I pork with it? Or does it become a scaffold?

Thats a great price…I’m using that very laptop as we speak…I love it!!!

nice laptop, lots of memory. the graphics are lacking a bit but should be fine for anything but serious gaming.

Here are the tech specs from HP.

crap graphics card

I liked swine slaughter machine better.

sorry but theres a new rule from ol stevey: not even Macs are compatible with a Mac anymore.

Make sure the warranty covers this type of virus.

http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2010/06/funny-pictures-kitten-crashed-laptop.jpg

No you didn’t - you’ve been out of bed for at least a half hour, posting on a couple of previous items.

:wink:

Horrible graphics, overheats all the time, horrible processor, I took this thing back and got the Intel i5 laptop that was only about $50 more, it’s so much better. I know why there are so many refurbs of this model, they overheat and the processor dies in less than a year. The guy at the store told me 20% come back!!!

Agree low end card… can do so much better buying a laptop elsewhere with high end gfx card and putting in a blu-ray/win7 etc.

Could have better-faster cpu too

Utah is going crazy for these…