HP Pavilion Dual-Core Entertainment Notebook w/ Blu-ray

Thats a great price…I’m using that very laptop as we speak…I love it!!!

nice laptop, lots of memory. the graphics are lacking a bit but should be fine for anything but serious gaming.

Here are the tech specs from HP.

crap graphics card

I liked swine slaughter machine better.

sorry but theres a new rule from ol stevey: not even Macs are compatible with a Mac anymore.

Make sure the warranty covers this type of virus.

http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2010/06/funny-pictures-kitten-crashed-laptop.jpg

No you didn’t - you’ve been out of bed for at least a half hour, posting on a couple of previous items.

:wink:

Horrible graphics, overheats all the time, horrible processor, I took this thing back and got the Intel i5 laptop that was only about $50 more, it’s so much better. I know why there are so many refurbs of this model, they overheat and the processor dies in less than a year. The guy at the store told me 20% come back!!!

Agree low end card… can do so much better buying a laptop elsewhere with high end gfx card and putting in a blu-ray/win7 etc.

Could have better-faster cpu too

Utah is going crazy for these…

I bought an HP DV7 from woot last year. It died after 14 months with a motherboard failure. HP wanted $400 to fix.

Here’s HP’s website for all of you.

Be great for a couple hundred less.

Oh, thank God. I had called it quits by four this morning.

On HP site,they show DV7T,I would guess its the same one,and it starts at 900.00

This is like… way over priced … you can buy Pentium “I” 5/7 from dell for less.

thecatnextdoor’s featured comment on the Woot! page that claims it has a review of this machine is just a blog post with the specs of the machine and a bunch of google ad links.

Boo. (Not Boo-urns)

EDIT: and ten minutes later it’s pulled it from the front page. Groovy!

Bah, don’t need a big laptop! I want a netbook!

Will my dog still want to use it?