HP Pavilion Dual-Core Notebook with 17.3” BrightView LED Display

Well, I’m looking to upgrade my 5 year old laptop, but this processor looks like it would be a downgrade. That’s pathetic.

40% left. Dont be so sure.

looks like the shipment for barrels of cognac have arrived.

There is a reason why Hp no longer makes notebooks

The APUs are capable of a lot more than people give them credit for.

Chances are these were business rental units. Most companies still to this day require in house employees to connect the old way - it enhances the lack of freedom of the workplace.

Feels light for a 17 inch form factor, but it’s still beastly.

Frosty is melting because HPs run hot as hell especially With AMD processors

I agree. They byte!! Ha ha!! That’s why I’m the King of Comedy!!

No. That one was actually a bit nicer and had a bigger battery.

wow, someone just pulled the trigger on three of them. /slow clap way to take one for the team.

IF you get this GET SQUARE TRADE WARRNATY ALSO!!

you will need it…

Yes, they decided to follow the business model IBM set forth. HP’s never original in how they conduct business.

The laptops would be great if they’d simply build them with good solders and solidly tested parts. Instead they were built in a rush overseas, shipped to the consumer who in turn would turn it back around to local HP to fix the mistakes made early in the process.

Agree 100%. See my prior post.

The refurbed DV7-4263CL I bought here for $50 more doesn’t have one, but I don’t think I’ll notice. I expect I’ll upgrade it later with a quad 2.2 N970 or a dual 3.0 N660, can’t decide. It had 2GB more RAM, a better dual GPU, and a 9-cell battery that runs it for 4.5-6 hours. The downside was that I was the lucky stiff who got the one returned by a chainsmoker, so I had to tear down and de-nicotine the thing. I used the opportunity to swap out the WiFi card with a $15 one that added Bluetooth 3.0. And it’s got a bay for a 2nd HDD. I miss having an ExpressCard slot and a keyboard with scalloped keys, but I’ll live with what I did get.