HP Pavilion Elite PC with Intel Core i5 3.2GHz, 8GB RAM, 1TB Hard Drive, & Blu-ray

Wootalyzer’s Pricing Post! - The price of today’s woot item is saved here for future reference

HP Pavilion Elite PC with Intel Core i5 3.2GHz, 8GB RAM, 1TB Hard Drive, & Blu-ray
$549.99 + $5 Shipping
Condition: New

DISCLAIMER Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME WOOT ?

FAILAGAIN

AGAIN WOOT? This was on like 1 hour earlier wtf.

Another chance to get more computers in my batch of cookies!

woot is trollin’ hard tonight

Can we please have an ooma? and a roomba? and then some woot lights.

you forgot 3 dysons and more of that dirt seasoning

I. Need. Woot. Lights…Period.

Who is buying all these computers and cameras? People don’t you have computers or cameras already???

I’ve been wondering the same exact thing. Haha

This is truly ridiculous. I’m actually going to close the woot window and be done with this bullshit.

I hope some of you woot workers read these posts. This is the worst woot off I’ve EVER seen. It’s SO boring, same old shit. Give me a break.

Never ending compuuuuters ahaahaaa…

I bought a 3 pack of cajun dirt yesterday :3 and i thought they had dysons last night

Woot = PC boneyard.

Woot, bring up the enTourage Pocket eDGe again before I go to bed . . .

I bought one at Woot a few months ago it has been a good computer. Did not want to build a new one.

My brother is gonna be pissed…he paid WAY more than I’m gonna pay for the same computer LOVIN’ the WOOT tonight.

Can I get a Roku or a Kindle or anything else I’ve been patiently waiting for?

I actually was hoping for a laptop, but nothing posted has appealed to me. Oh well.

I don’t believe this. I’m looking for a i5 and above computer. Every time it is on sale I can’t buy it because I’m away from home.

Get home the thing is sold out.

This is the pain of wooting right? On the outside looking in. Not a message of love, more like angina near the heart.