HP Pavilion Elite PC with Intel Core i5 3.2GHz, 8GB RAM, 1TB Hard Drive, & Blu-ray

Wootalyzer’s Pricing Post! - The price of today’s woot item is saved here for future reference

HP Pavilion Elite PC with Intel Core i5 3.2GHz, 8GB RAM, 1TB Hard Drive, & Blu-ray
$549.99 + $5 Shipping
Condition: New

DISCLAIMER Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

Aaaaand GOOD NIGHT!!!

Maybe there’s only one…

WTF! srsly?

Indeed…

Not a bad deal!

Didn’t we have this already this wootoff?

Crossing fingers…

No! Wait! don’t go. It has an i5!!

Its a shame it comes with built in wireless N i was hoping I could use that wireless card I bought. I guess you can count me out now.

Oh God…they are trying to trick us so they can secretly put of the BOC while we are all Zzzz’in. Don’t fall for it…there are plenty of people who buy these for some unknown reason.

Reasons to stay up vs. reasons to go to bed.

If only I had a Wireless N card that fit my archaic laptop. Then I could Google it…

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Well, it seems like there is a newer model out of this, but it still seems like a decent deal. http://www.amazon.com/HP-Pavilion-Elite-HPE-240F-Desktop/dp/B003AIKPGI

$729.99 on amazon with decent reviews

Ahhhh yes! This is when it pays off being 13 - 15 hours ahead of everyone else, hehe

iNowant!

does woot ever sell new macs?

Does this vibrate?

Woot off’s were fun when I was in Korea. Midnight was the middle of the day where I was. =)