HP Pavilion Elite Quad Core Desktop w/1TB HDD, 8GB RAM & Blu-Ray

Wootalyzer’s Pricing Post! - The price of today’s woot item is saved here for future reference

HP Pavilion Elite Quad Core Desktop w/1TB HDD, 8GB RAM & Blu-Ray
$549.99 + $5 Shipping
Condition: Refurbished

DISCLAIMER Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

well it aint no Lenovo lol

I don’t know… the terabyte is tempting… but not THAT tempting

superfast wootoff!!

Come on Sham-Wow!!!

this would be a great deal for $300

“Hey, you want to make a little bet about when the HP Pavilion Elite Quad Core Desktop is going to sell out?

Amazon

Great computer. Extremely reliable and runs most any game made in the last year at high settings if thats what you are into. If you are person that uses your computer for school, work, or casual gaming its great. It is NOT for hardcore gamers or multimedia enthusiasts however.

Edit: Also I myself don’t buy refurbs but thats up to you all

HP’s are bad for heat, especially this case type. When I put my HP innards in an Antec 300 and added a Zalman cooler, my CPU temps dropped by almost half.

Woot off?!!! But I don’t want to pull an all-nighter tonight. Can’t we do this next week?

Yeah, for $300… but for $500+, I’m not sold.

Oh god.

It’s going to be just like the last woot-off. No-one will buy it.

Interesting start to a Woot off! Can’t say I ever remember it starting off with a higher priced item. They must want me to be at work on time tomorrow.

It would be a better deal for free!!!

this would be an even better deal for $30!!!

Ohhhh! A wootoff! Just in time too, if I decide to order stuff it should arrive just in time for my B-day. I super-heart you woot, last year I bought a birthday roomba, make my wallet cry again.