HP Pavilion Media Center Notebook with 17” Widescreen Display

sorry i think there are at least 28 or 42 of these things

If you were going to buy one anyways, this would save a couple hundred clams. Probably the end of the WOOT off. Thanks Woot.

They have 150 of them.

Undead laptop back from the grave.

Bah!

So, did anyone else experience the altrenation between the camera and the laptop for a few minutes. Every time I refreshed the page, it would go to the other item, both listed as sold out! Hmm…

well i hope this isnt the end…

but i own this laptop (zd8000 custom though)

i do love it, but it is big, heavy, and gets shitty battery life (1.5 hours IF you are lucky), it gets a little warm, but i wanted as a desktop replacement and it has power and is quick, mine has XP Pro not Media Edition.

What happend? It got sold out and then the JVC camcorder model GR-D22 came up and I thought I found my woot! and now the laptop is back on? Where’s the camcorder???

Thank heaven I wasnt the only one seeing things. Thought it was a bad 70’s flashback!

What happend? It got sold out and then the JVC camcorder model GR-D22 came up and I thought I found my woot! and now the laptop is back on? Where’s the camcorder??? It was listed as sold out! That was fast for both the laptop and the camcorder!

Bar at 92%, 90% bought 1, 10% bought 3

Implies 12 have been bought, constituting 8% of the total available.

12 / 0.08 = 150, implying that there are, in fact, 150 of these puppies up for grabs.

This jives with the 99% at 1 bought number, as that would be 0.6%, which would round up to 1%, showing 99% available.

So, 12 down, 138 to go – buy buy buy!

CRP!!! I missed the fckin’ watch!!! Not that I need a watch. I haven’t worn one for years but for $8.99 I should have gotten a few for gag gifts to other people who never wear watches.

Curiouser and curiouser…

By the way, where do you find info on the percent left?

First there were watches, then there was a laptop, then more watches, then a laptop, then a camcorder, now a laptop again. It’s a good thing I’m not trying to get any work done.

Was I the only one who saw this, then a camcorder, then this again? Or do I just need to lay off the monkey juice for a while?

5/4 of people can’t do fractions

the adaptec link had the laptop on it, it showed 1000 of those puppies. Then when it changed to the vid, I thought, Holy Cow – how did 1000 1,049 laptops sell out in like 30 seconds? yikes… it MUST have been a glitch! MUST HAVE BEEN.
at least I will get some work done now.

Maybe…

You can save on your gym dues by bench pressing this 9.4 pounder…

A freind of mine bought one of these a few weeks ago. It is a really nice laptop - although it is more of a portable desktop. Nice big screen. It runs hot - don’t put it on your naked lap. Haven’t had it long so I can’t comment on long-term reliability.

First woot forum on this had mixed reviews of HPs. IMO - great for the price although woot price has not gone down. I was hoping this would show up with a deep discount. Oh well. If I wasn’t a broke loser I would get one.

Wait! Are we wooting a JVC MiniDV camcorder or an HP laptop? If it’s the NEW camcorder - it’s a pretty good deal. The HP laptop however… Not even a dual core (nor even a 64 bit) processor? The refurb is probably a GOOD thing here though. HP has had an opportunity to stomp on some of the bugs in the “original” release for sale.

Damn, now I am going to have to start working. Good thing there is only 2 hrs left in the day.

Bar at 92%, 90% bought 1, 10% bought 3

Implies 12 have been bought, constituting 8% of the total available.

12 / 0.08 = 150, implying that there are, in fact, 150 of these puppies up for grabs.

This jives with the 99% at 1 bought number, as that would be 0.6%, which would round up to 1%, showing 99% available.

So, 12 down, 138 to go – buy buy buy!