HP Pavilion P4 3Ghz, 1GB, 250GB, DL DVD+RW, 17” LCD

get this deal from dell it is so much better and 50 bucks cheaper, what’s so great is the 20 .1 inch UltraSharp™ 2005FPW Widescreen Digital Flat Panel which it in itself is the cheapest it ever went was 400 external graphics, DDR2

Dell Business has the new Dimension 9100 Desktop at a base price of $949 - $100 rebate = $849 with free shipping. Free Dell Color Printer 720.

Pentium-4 3GHz HT, 630 512MB DDR2, USB KB/Mouse, 40GB SATA, 48x CD-ROM
20" 2005FPW Digital Flat Panel, Radeon X300SE 128MB, 7.1 Audio, XP Home
[url]Error Encountered - The Dell Online Store

How is a desktop worth this much…you’d be lucky to get $900 for a notebook anymore.

:evil: %$#^%$% I JUST got one last week at Best Buy I paid more for less ( 160 Gb and only a Celeron D etc) I did get a few rebates but this is STILL a better deal I am SO MAD!!!

love the firefox ad :smiley:

There is no such thing as a “last 5 years” computer… but this is a great deal on a really powerful computer… definitely something that will be plenty powerful for a few years.

[quote user=“Grossy”]It is a great deal… but too much money

B O C P L E A S E!!! :evil:[/quote]
Excommunicated for BOC mention.
-Rev

I like peteroman. I think he’s funny. I think some of you suck. I think some of you are OK. I am not a kid. I like this woot. I don’t have enough money for this woot. I have enough money for a BOC, but I do not have the response time needed to obtain a BOC. I am irritated by binary / hex / octal / elitespeak code. I do not want a lemonade maker. I do not want Dell speakers that much like the BOC I have no earthly chance of obtaining. This is a good Woot. I don’t have enough money for this woot. I like peteroman. I think he’s funny. I think some of you suck. I think some fo you are OK. I am not a kid.

I just bought a Gateway 508GE for $400 (after $200 rebate) at Office Depot last weekend … this sure ain’t worth $500 more with a crappy 17 inch LCD (no DVI). I can’t believe I stayed up for this (this is only like the fifth time I’ve ever been around when the deal came up …)

Oh yeah, good woot, wish I had money.
-Rev

Not bad. great price, but my slightly older HP pc isn’t that much worse than this, and still works fine.

I did not, however, an apparent mistake in the description. Talks about the hard drive, and then says room for several more. That part might mention that to do that, you’d have to take out one or more existing drives, as there is only one empty drive bay as it ships.

There is no such thing as a “last 5 years” computer… but this is a great deal on a really powerful computer… definitely something that will be plenty powerful for a few years.[/quote]

Yep, they are as disposable as a loaded diaper.

Me got one he he he…gotta love it. RDB

[quote user=“peterncats”]Not bad. great price, but my slightly older HP pc isn’t that much worse than this, and still works fine.

I did not, however, an apparent mistake in the description. Talks about the hard drive, and then says room for several more. That part might mention that to do that, you’d have to take out one or more existing drives, as there is only one empty drive bay as it ships.[/quote]

I did note, however, an apparent mistake in your post.

Excommunicated.
-Rev

now that you’ve mastered the declarative sentence, let’s move on to interrogative and then imperative, and then we’ll be done for today’s lesson.

Item seven, six to go, till…maybe my head will explode first.

Bedtime.

Thought you were taking a break from buying every woot :wink:

[quote user=“Umphreak”]I like peteroman. I think he’s funny. I think some of you suck. I think some of you are OK. I am not a kid. I like this woot. I don’t have enough money for this woot. I have enough money for a BOC, but I do not have the response time needed to obtain a BOC. I am irritated by binary / hex / octal / elitespeak code. I do not want a lemonade maker. I do not want Dell speakers that much like the BOC I have no earthly chance of obtaining. This is a good Woot. I don’t have enough money for this woot. I like peteroman. I think he’s funny. I think some of you suck. I think some fo you are OK. I am not a kid.[/quote]Nice try! Maybe someday! (mac daddy radar tingling)

Sorry to burst bubbles. :slight_smile:
Edit: Noticed this link does not include a monitor… so compare it how you’d like.

This is a 95 on the Wootage™ meter!
Sucks to be poor me :frowning:

Hey GC… any news on whether there will be a Woot on Sunday/Monday?