HP Pavilion P7 Quad-Core Desktop

Wootalyzer’s Pricing Post! - The price of today’s woot item is saved here for future reference

HP Pavilion P7 Quad-Core Desktop
$329.99 + $5 Shipping
Condition: Refurbished

DISCLAIMER Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

Not a bad computer, though it is a generation old. Definitely quick, and cheap.

is there an o/s with this computer? is it ‘hackintoshable’?

Looks like woot is single handedly clearing out HP’s Personal Comuper Division.

Bought one a few Woots ago and have been very pleased with it. Just bought another!

Genuine Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit is listed as the OS.

It’s in the writeup -

Operating System:
Genuine Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit

Operating System:
Genuine Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit

lol, too late.

I actually have had this computer for about a year (since my toddler broke my prior desktop from repeated smashings). It’s a reliable rock no issues to date and you can easily modify the case to bolt it to the bottom of a sturdy cabinet.

Might be. Depends on how the drivers match up.

Actually they decided not to get rid of their personal computer division.

is it good for gaming ?

Looks like this is going to be here awhile.

is there not an HDMI plug ??

Not out of the box. It would need a new graphics cards and a new power supply (250W…really?!). If you are willing to upgrade those though it would be a decent rig for most games out right now.

In the side panel off view note that the memory is positioned furthest away from the CPU!

As it is SOP that the first bank be positioned closest to the CPU for best performance I think we can assume the $3.18 a day worker in that part of the assembly line is due for a stern dressing down!

Wow. Why spend this much on an HP desktop on Woot when you could spend the same at Best Buy and then get an HP Touchpad for $149?

Swap out “Best Buy” for “nearly anywhere else on the internet” and I’d be with you.

I bought this computer the last time it was offered on Woot and just started to use it last week. One of the best buys I ever made on Woot! Fast, very capable and the cost is unbeatable. I love this computer and you will too.