HP Pavilion P7 Quad-Core Desktop

Wootalyzer’s Pricing Post! - The price of today’s woot item is saved here for future reference

HP Pavilion P7 Quad-Core Desktop
$379.99 + $5 Shipping
Condition: Refurbished

DISCLAIMER Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

didn’t they just do this one?

I believe this is the same exact one they had yesterday. Lots of repeats :frowning:

I do believe this calls for an assorted box of chocolates! I’m hungry.

Well, see on this one the mouse’s model number is XV2001 instead of XV2000. This makes a huge difference and you should buy 3.

Thanks Woot. I asked for you to put this up at 8:00 AM. You did. Very nice. However, I believe I specified Central Standard Time. [tapsfoot]

Shall we try again? I’m not doing anything at, say, what? noon EASTERN TIME?

Damn it! Missed it again! One more time please!

I purchased this computer thinking that it would be a ‘beaut"’. However, it was a dud to begin with and never got up and running. Contacted Woot, of course they said I had to talk to HP (ya, I know, under warrarnty. I spent over 2 hours with the clowns in India trying to return it. At first they said it was the monitor!!?? and could not help me. They wanted me to return it to the seller. After some heated discussion and one disconnect a ‘hardware supervisor’ set up a ticket to return the machine. With this experience I do not think that I will ever buy another HP product. Also with the no return or exchange by Woot (again under waranty) I may not consider making another purchase from Woot. I may even bad mouth Woot to my numerous friends.

Since this Woot! was only ONE machine, I think Woot! did take one back. Just sayin’