HP Pavilion Quad-Core Desktop

Wootalyzer’s Pricing Post! - The price of today’s woot item is saved here for future reference

HP Pavilion Quad-Core Desktop
$299.99 + $5 Shipping
Condition: Refurbished

DISCLAIMER Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

I prefer to build my own computers.

thank god for this. we can get some sleep now.

250W? Really? Why does HP insist on making stupid moves like that w/their products?

Where are the motherboard specs? It’d be nice to know what graphics cards can be added, b/c the integrated graphics will be wholly inadequate for most gaming.

actually, this was the first thing that came to my mind too haha

I got my TRON deal so that’s good enough until morning.

Hurry up and buy these!

Same here. But I’m getting tired of building computers for other family members, then being their tech support for life. For a generic computer for others with Windows preinstalled, it is both cheaper and more convenient buying them one.

But wait! Did you buy one?!? or three?

Damn, I didn’t get my Credit Card info in time to get that. Jealous.

Thank you for sharing, but do you have something of substance concerning this woot offering to share with us?

Only 6 USB ports total? Insanity.

We build our own computers too, well my husband does and I do the deal shopping. I wish I knew if this motherboard would support a faster AMD processor, and a few other things about the MOTHERBOARD. Does anyone have any info?

I got the Tron Deal also…that was awesome…really wanted the mouse mat ! I know we are geeks

Depending on the 1TB drive in there, it’s current retail price could be as high as this entire computer.

What’s the wattage of the power supply?

Oh come on, I just got here! Now this is gonna run forever…

IKR? That was too fast. A moment of hesitation…

Amen…

Near the end of the page it says 250W max.