HP Pavilion Quad-Core Desktop

You could build one with the same specs for close to the same price, but not a bad deal

[Google Product Link](HP - Google Search P6531P&tbm=shop)

Wootalyzer’s Pricing Post! - The price of today’s woot item is saved here for future reference

HP Pavilion Quad-Core Desktop
$419.99 + $5 Shipping
Condition: Refurbished

DISCLAIMER Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

Day two… It’s bedtime folks!

and another

And the woot-off continues for another day!!

lame

Wow, I’m not mad Woot! Staffers, i’m just disappointed. Seriously? This really doesn’t take any logical thought to re list at a 20 dollar increase with less equipment than before. You guys need more coffee or something.

I called it!!!

An inferior machine that costs more than the last one? LOL.

New item appears at exactly Woot midnight during a Woot-off. Weird…

I expect my Bagel Onions and Creamcheese to be a refurb HP

Is it just me or is this computer WORSE than the desktop that appeared an hour ago… yet MORE expensive? Seriously, what the heck?

“So we went to Atari and said, ‘Hey, we’ve got this amazing thing, even built with some of your parts, and what do you think about funding us? Or we’ll give it to you. We just want to do it. Pay our salary, we’ll come work for you.’ And they said, ‘No.’ So then we went to Hewlett-Packard, and they said, ‘Hey, we don’t need you. You haven’t got through college yet.’”

–Apple Computer Inc. founder Steve Jobs on attempts to get Atari and HP interested in his and Steve Wozniak’s personal computer.

The black makes it look 20 lbs lighter

Needs a video card for gaming and some more RAM, otherwise a sweet deal.

And so begins woot-off, day 2. I suppose I should go wash the dishes now? Maybe there will be a BoC as a reward when I come back? Even though they normally come in the afternoon…

Woot, what about us nightowls?

Never could understand why the Vegas Elvis wore those white jumpsuits.

I bought this last spring. It sucks. I presume these are the leftovers from that sale. Anyways, I don’t think I saw it in the specs, but it only has a 250Watt power supply, while all the hardware actually requires about 450 to run properly. I was a noob at buying computer, and thought I could get this one and buy some parts to improve it, but that was a bad idea. I bought everything new except for the processor and harddrive, and that was just because I felt like crap for buying this thing in the first place. AND I had to wipe the harddrive before I could put it with the new motherboard, because HP is as bad as Norton about not letting you leave them.
Go talk to a geeky friend and have them guide you through NewEgg for a computer.
Sorry Woot, love a lot of your deals, but this one has really bummed me out in the long run.

-cough- has a 250watt power supply -cough- needs 400+…