HP Pavilion Wave 600 Intel i3 1TB SATA Desktop

Mine arrived a few days ago and I haven’t been able to get the sound to work at all. I’ve tried everything. The sound properties show the green lines going up and down when sound is played. The headphone jack doesn’t work either.

Sorry for the problem. You might check with HP to see if they can help you troubleshoot it.

Make sure you register your computer first before contacting them.

Did you get a remedy? My internal audio doesn’t work either. HP customer service said this computer doesn’t come with an internal speaker. I am having a hard time believing that.

Please note: The iteration of Windows 10 included (at least on mine) is 1607. This will require several updates and a complete download of a newer build of Win10 for new updates/security to download. I do believe this may have been what led to a critical OS failure on the first unit that tanked on me. Woot! Was great and helped get me a replacement unit, which seems to be fine with the updates.

LOL! Honestly…in this day and age anyone still using an optical drive most likely eats Old Technology w/ a side of Epic Fail for breakfast. Blu-Ray, DVD, CD-ROM…say what??? What are those? Oh…that’s right!!..easily scratchable, damageable and UNREADABLE media unless treated like a princess. :smiley:
By the way…LOVE my HP Wave!! I actually throw it in my backpack as well as my 25-foot HDMI cable occasionally and have some fairly decent beats when visiting friends/establishments with who have a TV w/ an HDMI port. (which is pretty much almost everyone I know and a good population of the U.S.) And I’m always packin’ my Bluetooth keyboard w/ integrated touchpad. So essentially…I like to refer to my Wave as a “Mobile Media Center”. And it’s SOOOO cute too! :wink: