HP Photosmart 3210 All in One Printer, Copier and Scanner

I just don’t like the idea of a Refu rbed printer scanner or copier…let alone this thing

Everyone keep in mind that HP scanner for Mac software sucks. However, printing works fine on Macs (as well as copying :P)

that’s the normal orientation since documents and pics are printed top to bottom.

Anything Epson, except high end lasers, sucks. Just thought you should know…

In Stock
Refurb
$68.50
from shopzilla

Spend an extra $35 on shipping and get a BRAND NEW one on ebay. I don’t know about you guys, but getting a new one vs. this refurb is worth the extra $35.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ… I have never printed anything at home EVER! I don’t plan to start now. Ink cartridge eaters.

I have a 2355. This looks like a vast improvement. (edit: LACK OF) Individual ink carts were one of the things making mine less than great. The copy feature on mine worked fine, as did the card reader. Yes, it should work with a modern Mac, including the reader. Mine also let me print out spec sheets from a card, and bubble in what I wanted on the sheets, then it would automatically print out the prints I wanted in the sizes I wanted, without needed a computer. Makes it handy for parties, and nontechnical types. Oh, and I really wish I had a slide adapter like this, too.

i just bought a photosmart…they are really good if you were thinking about getting one…i definitely recomend this one

memory card support is one of the best features a printer can have. You don’t even need to power on you computer.

Doh, I didn’t notice that. I guess this is for outer space or something where you can hang upside down without gravity.

Is these for only to printing? I have these for use to make copy and fax as i am a physician. I like these for to be do more. Any ones has these like these? Does how many time will the ink run out?

LOve u

WINDOWS VISTA compatibility???

It’s HP, NOT HBO!

What a let down.

The PSC scanner software doesn’t suck, I think. Besides, you really just need TWAIN compliance, and you can do the real tweaking in your image editor.

Remember that HP makes their money by selling ink

If I did’nt already own an HP Photosmart, I’d be all over this one. I love the flexibility of printing what I want after I crop and enlarge, etc… The ink is pricey, but the projects I have been able to accomplish sitting at my desk, without having to go to the photo section of a WM or Costco… I think this is awesoeme even if it is refurb. I can’t compare with Cannon printers, can someone who’s had experience with both, please comment on it?

Looks pretty good to me. Amazon has it new for $199.99 as a top secret putitinyourcartbeforeyoucanseetheprice price. Plus this has a 1 year warranty.

Now the fact that it’s an HP and the forcible assault they perform with cartridge prices is another matter…

If I was going to buy an all-in-one I’d get the $200 Kodak printer with the inexpensive ink model.

Individual ink cartridges are actually cheaper, in the long run, and use better quality inks, plus there are more base colors than the traditional 2 cartridge printer.

I wonder if it’s just an eBay dude selling refer-bished products.