HP Photosmart 8450 Photo Printer with Color LCD

This Woot sucks, Baby!
Honey, no one wants refurbished HP Photo Printer!

$161.99 refurbished from HP

$122 on up from others…

Half-woot?

i need it!

too bad all my money was tied up in the damn 61 inch tv i just got !

But will it print pretty pictures of little kittens hanging by some monster cables over a bread maker?

Thank you , thank you, thank you,
finally broght back the refurbished items and brought back one hell of a price…
This refurbished printer will sell out quickkkkk…
Three cheers for the refurbished…

Ahh not for me spend the extra $15 and get the new one from HP it self…;

System price $129.001

HP Product Link

So after I hook up my Monster cables, will it make bread?
Someone had to say it.

cry I waited up for this?
Better luck tomorow night.

Thanx for the quote on the 1st page. Actually made on the first page myself to list price after they removed all of fluffy’s sweet woot remarks.

I bought the 7760 a couple months ago and complained to HP about the lines it put across the photo paper. They ended up upgrading me to a 8450. It is a better printer, but the lines of course still exist on photo paper. They are not very noticable at all, but I am just picky…really picky. It is a great printer though, but a refurb for $100 I’m not sure how good of a deal that is. Good luck

Jared

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0002MK9IE/102-0640108-5860950?v=glance&n=172282
149.00 New.

Good deal, these sold for $199 originally

Of course, they are now an obsolete model and staples was selling them for $129 new over the holidays, but still a good price on one of the best photo printers out there.

Wow…It uses 8 ink cartridges. Anyone know the cost of the ink cartridges that go into this printer?

Sorry, when it comes to printing photos, Epson has HP beat…

This… is a fantastic woot. Just short of HP’s new 8000-Series photosmarts, is the best printer they’ve ever made. It’s truly little diamond in the rough of HP’s horrible, tri-color inktank using, Canon wannabes. Back when I worked at Staples, I’d frequently slip some 4X6 paper off the shelf and print off my favorite photographs off my camera card.

Best thing is? It uses those fancy-shmancy Vivera inks, which are fade resistant, and smudgeproof. Your photos are ready to go in about ten seconds. A word of warning though. That Compact Flash slot? NOT FOR MICRODRIVES. It’ll mess them up right proper. Trust me, I’ve done it once before, and it WAS NOT a pretty sight.

Then again? I’ve already got a Pixima IP8000. It kicks the living daylights out of anything HP can produce, and does it without the aid of nifty CGI television spots powered by The Kink’s 1969 hit. Nice try, but I’m all printered up

The original retail price for this unit was 199.99, so it’s practically a STEAL at 104 bucks and some change. Wonderful, beautiful, practical and overall Woot-y.

Watch it dude, We have alot of refurbished fans that like refurbished products…
Woot, Woot!!!

I have one it works great. not the best price. nite yall

“Vee already have wun”

“He says they’re already got one”

“Wot?!”

I want myyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

I want my 61" flat big screne tvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

That’s not an Infocus

Got one before, (first post, two woots, bags o crap)