HP PhotoSmart M525 6MP Digital Camera

HP+Camera=crap

def leppard sucks.

I agree

BizRate Prices

Smarter.com Prices

Shopzilla Prices

8 of 10 on CNET

More Useful Useful Link… aka every digital camera you can find on Shopzilla that’s under $100… this woot is not much less than the comparison shopping links above… so tread lightly grasshoppers… hehe.

Note: This post contains pricing information for future reference because it is generally not available elsewhere once the next Woot has been offered.

HP PhotoSmart M525 6MP Digital Camera
$99.99 + $5 shipping
condition: New
product(s): 1 HP PhotoSmart M525 6MP Digital Camera

this any good? i been in the market for a new camera

6mp for $100 is pretty sweet… Wonder if it’s any good…? No reviews at Amazon or Epinions…

Froogle found it at Page Computer for $115.81 + shipping – there was another link that claimed $96 + free shipping, but it was actually 96 UK Pounds

HP reliable, lets woot.

Oh my god. The Def Lepard reference is too much. Kudos. Or should I throw tomatoes?

rofl what DL song is that supposed to be a parody of?

Wait, so this thing is only 3 inches wide?

The camera I had before my current one was an HP. Image quality was decent, but it ate through batteries like a gourmand in a caviar eating contest. <_<

I dunno, the price is good, but the camera suffers badly from spotty autofocus software, and a really laggy shutter. Still, for a cheap snapshot camera, you can’t do better for the money, I suppose. Buy one for yer’ mum (if she doesn’t have one) for giftsmas.

How big of an SD card will it take?

Froogle link more to come
http://froogle.google.com/froogle?q=HP+PhotoSmart+M525+6MP+Digital+Camera&btnG=Search+Froogle

not the best camera, but close to the bottom. I have played with it before. If you NEED a camera that will take descent pictures, go for it, it’s a good price, but if you’re looking for features, it’s a no-go.

Why is an HP camera crap?

I gots me one. I was looking around Best Buy and Radio Shack, and couldn’t find anything 6mp (even open box) for this price.

Suck it down, high-end electronics retail stores!

Woot! Woot! Woot! First sucker again! Woot! Woot! Woot!