HP PhotoSmart Photo Printer and Premium Photo Paper Bundle

This better not double-post… frikin’ forum errors… but as I was saying, it’s cool how the specifications include:

• Built in Media Card Slot
  • Supports 7 Types of Memory Cards
  • 4 Memory Card Slots

hmm, quality item, but it doesnt seem like that great of a price? am i missing something?

Is the guy in the picture holding a jar of banged up cherrys? or is that just runoff from the golden shower that dirty sanchez just gave charka…Inquiring minds want to know…
I want to know…

Is there any way to cancel an order? I didnt realize it printed only 4x6. Yes thats right, I clicked before I read.

ahh, you may be on to something…
maybe they are just throwing this item out there at that price to see if anyone bites :slight_smile: if nobody bites then who cares because they have their hands full right now with thousands of woot-off orders. i would probably do the same thing to try and get some breathing room

Looks to me like he’s holding a sewing machine… too bad it’s not a toaster.
Wonder if he got it off of woot or not…

Looks like a sewing machine or a small embroidery machine.

i heard the sears in cupertino (from fw) has the HP M307 camera and HP 145 printer bundled togerther for $103 which is a much better deal in my mind.

also, photo printers are a dime a dozen nowadays so who cares?

I don’t know, but what is with the UPS truck that seems to be stuck or sliding downhill. The driver is over to the left talking to police officers (I think), and I think the guy is holding a sewing machine. WTF?

looks like the UPS Driver was awefully tired from delivering all the WOOT items, he ran off the road…and dude in the pic is looting a sewing machine, anybody missing thier shipped sewing machine…

scottw2 asks:

squints and looks more closely
I think it’s the breadmaker from the Woot-off. He must’ve bought it to give as a wedding gift…just forgot to wrap it.

I know they’re targeting grandmas, but how many of your grandson’s photos are from some bizarre police scene (or the worst Mentos commercial ever)… UPS truck in a ditch, guy in a tux holding a … sewing machine? WTF?

Nope it is a sewing machine…:0

To attempt to change an order-in-progress, or to resolve initial post-receipt issues (other than straight return requests):
service@woot.com

New Parent here, with new grandparents who were asking me questions about them getting one last week. There’s two less now!

-m

it looks to me like some kind of mixing machine, but look closer at the background-- isn’t that a UPS truck approaching at some kind of impossible angle? and what’s with the cops? in light of all this, why is the guy wearing a tuxedo?

I’m going thru Matthew-podcast withdrawal. 2 nights ago and last night shared the Woot-Off song, which while a great number, is a repeat. And now it’s the weekend, and no Matthew. He has answered posts on “the Community”, but he has not done an original song since Wednesday, and I MISS HIM!!!

I dunno but the UPS truck in the back ground is going swimming :slight_smile:

Today, 6:22 AM 461928
mikezilla wrote

Quote: it looks to me like some kind of mixing machine, but look closer at the background-- isn’t that a UPS truck approaching at some kind of impossible angle? and what’s with the cops? in light of all this, why is the guy wearing a tuxedo?

Appears that you been up too late. You got sleep in your eyes. It is a sewing machine. :slight_smile:

Looks to me like a knit travel cage for his gerbil.