HP Photosmart PSC 2175 Multifunction Unit

:evil:
Has anyone who ordered this received it yet or even had thier’s shipped?

my order got canceled and i recieved a refund took 2 weeks to tell me that. :frowning:

Has anyone who ordered this received it yet or even had thier’s shipped?[/quote]
i’ll have someone check into it monday. it may be another case of the server letting too many orders through. :frowning:

Woot emailed and said that my order was cancelled and the money was refunded, but they couldn’t tell me why. They blamed it on someone leaving the company. Should it take 5 emails before getting a response? Pretty poor customer service if you ask me.

everyone’s still getting adjusted to filling those positions, and unfortunately it’s gone a lot less smoothly than they had hoped. :frowning:

:smiley:

I stayed up for this!!

:lol:

:lol:

This should go before I even get this message posted!

Ok…so 5 min more… fast sale!

Today’s item quantity: 100<br>Last Order time: 08:48:48 PM CST<br>Woot Member to blame: atlga<br>Order Pace: 0m 4.08s<br>Woot Wage: $70579.41 an hour.

7 Minutes and 12 Seconds to sel 100 of these…WOW!. Woot’s server must be gettin warm.

What’s going on, these are going for close to market rates, Amazon starting at $90 refurb like this, $99 new:
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/stores/offering/list/-/B00009RU91/all/qid=1106361903/sr=8-1/ref=pd_csp_1a/002-7559990-3878450

And they’re still flying. . . . .

good woot at great price please!

I swear, the good things sell out quicker than I can get a chance to buy one!

Give me a chance at the good stuff!!!

Still love ya WOOT… even if the only thing I get a shot at buying is a dick tracy watch or electric shaver :smiley:

www.whatsyourdeal.com Great deals, freebies and coupon codes.

how much was this thing?

i sat here throught he whole woot off waiting for a printer i didnt even look at the specs or pice lol. hope its a decent one, against my better judgement to go with an hp, but i guess we’ll see.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v428/Mclane/woothoax2.jpg

i think it was 79.99 + shipping

http://image.woot.com/images/PSC2175.jpg

http://www.woot.com/images/madAPEvsDRUMS.jpg

HP Photosmart PSC 2175 Multifunction Unit
Scan, print and copy anything - including photos!
get something that HP is actually good at making!
$79.99 + $5 Shipping and Handling

HP’s PSC 2175 all-in-one combines fast, easy printing, scanning and copying in one compact product! With rich photo and creative project features it provides a center for family creativity. Using the digital camera memory card slots and HP’s Photo Proof Sheet, printing digital photos is so simple. Just select and print the photos you want plus choose the quantity, size, frame and more. With the flatbed scanner you can easily scan and copy photos, documents, and books up to letter size.

Delivering high resolution in any mode, the HP PSC 2175 handles most common media types and sizes, with output speeds of up to 18 ppm in black, 13 ppm in color. Enjoy printing resolution up to 4,800 x 1,200 optimized dpi on premium borderless photo papers with 1,200 x 1,200 dpi input. Scanning resolution is up to 1,200 x 2,400 dpi with 48-bit color.

did we mention this is also a really expensive oversized card reader? yes!

Printer Specifications
Functions: Print, copy, scan
Printer type: Drop-on-demand thermal inkjet printer
Print speed: Up to 18 ppm black, 13 ppm color
Print resolution: Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi
Did we say HP makes a pretty good printer yet?
Memory: 8 MB
Memory card compatibility: CompactFlash, SmartMedia, Memory Stick, Secure Digital and MultiMedia
Print cartriges: HP 56 black C6656A, HP 57 tri-color C6657A
Gray scale: 356 grayscale levels (yes, more gray than you can see)
Interface: USB

Scanner Specifications
Scanner type: Flatbed
Scanning area: Up to 8.5 x 11.7 inches
Scanner resolution: Optical: up to 1200 x 2400 dpi
Scanner resolution: Hardware: up to 1200 x 2400 dpi
Scanner resolution: Enhanced: up to 19,200 dpi (ie… fake resolution)
Color depth: 48-bit
Scanning speeds: Letter size page: 33 seconds; 4 x 6 inch photo: 24 seconds

Copier Specifications
Copier type: Flatbed (not recommended for buttcheeks)
Copy speed, black: Up to 18 cpm
Copy speed, color: Up to 13 cpm
Copy resolution: Up to 1200 x 1200 dpi
Magnification: 50 - 400 percent
Input-tray capacity: 100 sheets
Number of copies: 1 - 50 of original
Recommended monthly usage: 2000 pages
Paper handling: 100 sheet input tray

Other stuff you might want to know
Condition: Factory Recertified by HP
Warranty: 1 year HP
HP does not include a USB cable with this priinter (cheapskates)