HP Premium Plus 4 by 6 Photo Paper – 5 Pack

You guys know that Kodak used to make HP paper for a long time (secretly of course)

Think of all the ink you’ll need to print all those photos. It’s cheaper at walgreens when you do the math. maybe something good tomm.

http://www.outletpc.com/c6159.html

this is pretty good paper. i compared it with some kodak paper that i had and this had visibly brighter colors. i don’t know if it makes any differnce, but i did use my hp photosmart printer. i just have a ton left over from the last time i bought this…

I resemble that remark. ;o)

Bleh, bought this last time and that paper stinks :frowning:

I have an awesome Canon Pixma photo printer, and if I use that paper in the printer, they come out looking horrible…as if there is way to much ink on the paper.

When I use the Canon paper (same “style”, premium, glossy) the pictures look brilliant, just awesome.

And that HP paper comes with that edge that you have to rip off …bleh.

I used exactly 2 sheets and now I can’t give that stuff away…:frowning:

good night

STOP KILLING THE TREES!

We all email pictures anyway…come on woot, lets get it together.

:slight_smile:

-just another critic

So there I was 3 minutes before the woot explaining it (the concept of joys of woot to my girlfriend, and she’s like “It’s midnight ! Hit refresh, lets get a some crap !” and its paper, she was instantly dissapointed, but I know its a good deal.

Still not buying as I dont have a printer, nor a digital camera. Yet.

Ug. Around me at least, 4x6 at the Costco or Walgreens is $0.19. And sure, this sounds less (.08/print), but not after you add ink. Ink kills you. Even discount ink. I just don’t think its economical to print your own pictures. I suppose it appeals to the same folks that once had a Polaroid, though.

haha.
seen woot printers, but no woot wives.
“HEY ANYBODY GOT A WOOT WIFE 4 LIAMMC?”

He sounds kinda picky, might not want a refurb.

anyone know if these work in the kodak printer dock?

oops I WOOTED!

have an old olympus P-10 that prints on 4x6… will come in handy

Only the ones with thumbs in it… :smiley:
http://www.woot.com/Images/contest/78-Josephus.jpg

Layne

Nope, not tonight, still got a few packs of full sheets left from last summer.

I just bought my daughter a digital camera and printer (4X6). I wooted up on this one.

Not bad, but I bought 200 sheets of Kodak 4x6 ultimate paper for $8 shipped the other day, so no thankya.

That’s a good price on photo paper but it would cost hundreds of dollars in ink to use it. I’ll stick with costco or cvs :slight_smile:

I might go with it if it were 8x10, but not 4x6. I tend to prefer to blow up my pics.

http://document.linternaute.com/document/image/550/creations-explosion-troyes-france-600091.jpg

That’s a child you sicko…

will this paper make that picture of scarlettwildrose2001 widen to reveal more? if it did i’d buy 3.

false advertising = good idea

but really, the perforated edges slay this mini-deal. every perforated photo paper i’ve come across ends up with those little perforation thingies around it, and thats just not worth the “savings” of buying this paper.